We Need More Details

I rushed inside quickly followed by Adam. "What's wrong?" I asked looking over at Brice. "Something's wrong with Rose." Jerome said panicked. She was curled in a ball in the corner of the couch. She was shaking horribly and pale. I went over to her and kneeled in front of her and Jerome joined me. I laid a hand on his chest. "Don't crowd her. Everybody give her space or it'll make this worse." He obeyed and stood back. I took Rose's hand and made her look at me. "Rose. Are you having an an asthma attack?" I asked slowly. She shook her head weakly. "Then what's wrong?" She pointed a shaky finger towards her phone. I looked over at it and unlocked it, studying the screen. All it showed was her call log. At the top of the list was her an unknown number. I looked over at her and gave her a questioning look. "I-It's D-Dakota." She said. Her breath quickened and tears rolled down her cheeks. "No." I said in a low whisper. "He can't. No!" I said a little louder. She nodded and my grip on her phone loosened, letting it fall to the coffee table. Jerome came over and sat beside Rose then pulled her in his lap, holding her against his chest. Jason tried to come to me but I shook my head. "She's breathing harder and it's broken." Jerome said. I looked over at Sam. "Go to the bathroom and there's a little blue bag in the cabinet. Get it." Jason stood up. "I know where it is. I'll get it." Jerome looked at me still panicked. "What's going on?" "She's having an asthma attack because of whatever Dakota did." "D-Dakota didn't do anything. It was a girl. A-And it w-wasn't E-Erica." Jason came back and handed me what I needed. I handed it to Jerome and Rose took it from him. After she calmed down, I sat beside her. "What did the girl say Rose?" Rose took a deep breath and answered me. "She said that since I took Dakota away from her, that she was gonna take away what I loved most. Then she said that Olivia had the most beautiful brown eyes." Rose started to cry again. "What?!" Jerome shouted. Suddenly one of the girls started to cry. I exchanged a glance with Mitch and Adam before they quickly headed up the stairs. I followed behind with Jason then Jerome and Rose followed us, the others behind them. As soon as the guys got through the door a body was heading out the window. Along with that, Ssundee aka Ian arrived with Maddy(pretty sure she's his wife) and Colton (his son). {Okay so I know Ian was in the Army and I don't think he's there anymore but let's pretend he still is for a little while longer. btw those who didn't know that, he wasn't in war he was here in America helping :)} He'd obviously come here straight from work, considering he was in his uniform. "Ian! Stop them!" Mitch called out the window. Ian did just that; extending his arm to make the person run into it and stammer back. He pulled them up quickly and put their hands behind their back, hauling them towards the house. "Are the girls okay?" I asked. Sam turned with both girls in each arm. "They're fine. Just frightened." We all sighed in relief. I heard Ian downstairs and went down. "Don't even think about moving. Otherwise you'll be in more pain than you already are." Ian stated sternly. Ian wasn't usually the aggressive type. Like at all, this side of him gave me conflicted emotions. I was a little scared of this side but happy because I knew it would protect me and my family as well as the others. "Ian?" I said softly. He turned around and looked me over. I laughed slightly. "I'm fine. He wanted Elaine and possibly Olivia." Ian looked shocked. "Are they alright?" I nodded. "They're okay. Just scared." The others came down and Jason had Olivia. He handed her to me and she smiled up at me. I shifted her to face Ian and Maddy, who was now next to him with Colton on her hip, and Ian took her little hand smiling back. After they did the same to Elaine, I turned to the kidnapper on my floor. "Who are you? Who sent you? And What the hell is your problem?!" I asked clearly passed the point to play games. "My name's Cliff. I was sent by some girl named Clare Daws. I didn't want to do it but she forced me. Said she'd kill me; I'm just one of her employes." Cliff answered shakily. "Clare Daws?" I said the name again and looked at Rose. The name hung in the air and echoed in my head as I remembered the misery that name put me through. We need answers and I was willing to beat them out of this guy to get them. I wasn't about to let her ruin my life again. Not after how wonderful it's become.