Alpacas Are Emo Llamas

Lizzy's frustrated groan from the kitchen below woke me up. I laughed a little when it was followed by "Mitch! I though Canadians were nice!" I went down to see her covered in flour. "Mitch! Why?!" I yelled laughing. He smiled and shrugged. I grabbed a wash cloth off the sink and wiped the flour off Liz's face. Rose and Sammy walked in and Sam sighed. "We leave you two alone for 2 seconds!" I shook off the rag then winded it in my hands. I lunged forward and hit Mitch's arm. "Ouch. What was that for?" "You tried to make Lizzy into a cake!" Rose laughed. "But she didn't have to hit me." Mitch pouted. I walked over and hugged him. "I sorry." He laughed and hugged me back. "You're a shorty; you know that?" I pulled away and looked at him. "I'm not that short. You're just tall. And so is Adam and Jason and the rest of the guys. Plus if anyone is shirt around here it's Lizzy." Liz gasped. "No it's not! Sammy is shorter than me!" Sam frowned. "I'm fun size not short!" Mitch rolled his eyes. "You doods have fun. Ima go back in the living room."

"You know what I think of when I think of Rose?" Sammy said out of nowhere. "What's that?" Jerome smirked looked and Rose from across the room. She blushed slightly and shook her head as she started to take a sip. "Sloths." Sammy answered. Rose almost choked on her drink. "I think of llamas." I added. "Alpacas!" Sammy shouted. "They're just emo llamas!" Jason looked at her then back at me. "Is it bad that the guys are your normal friends?" I laughed as the others talked and ignored us. "This is only the half of it sweetie." He kissed my head and laughed. "Oh joy. Riley is the one I haven't met yet right?" I nodded. "She's in New York. I told her about you and she said that if you hurt me she'll hurt you. And it's worth noting she's a black belt." His eyes widen. "But I don't think she has to worry about it." I said smiling. "Well I'm a black belt in flailing!" Sammy said. "Yeah she's pretty hardcore." Rose added. "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" Lizzy shouted startling us all. "I thought you were asleep." Ty half asked. "No I wasn't. But Harry freaking Styles just asked me out!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hope you liked it hunter if you're reading this book. More to come! Share and show some love! ❤❤❤

~Halo