Big Brother Without the DNA

Few months Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt the sweat bead on my forehead as I kicked Rose's feet from under her from behind. She hit the ground and tried to spin and knock mine from under me. I jumped and she missed and I put her in a headlock. "I think she wins Rose." Jason said. "And that makes a point for me which means we're tied." I smiled and released her. "You're right. Unfortunately." "Next winner wins the match and pays next entry? Same bet as last time?" I suggested. She nodded and I pulled her to her feet. "No face. Alright?" Rose said. I nodded "Call it Fluffeh!" I said to Jerome as I stood in front of Rose. "Go!" He shouted. Rose kneed my thigh and I dropped to my knees. I took advantage of the fall and pushed her knee locking it for a spilt second causing her to fall to the mat. I pinned her arms above her and regretted it quickly when she flipped her hands grabbing my wrists. She flipped me and put her forearm against my throat. "1! 2! 3! Rose's victory." Jerome called. She let me up and smiled. "Bam. I won this time." "Good. You've been practicing what I taught you but Riley is teaching me more." I winked and grabbed my stuff off the bench beside the guys.

The past few months have been busy. Jason moved in and the house beside ours went up for sell so Rose and Jerome are in it. I'll admit it, I miss having Rose around. But it was wonderful to have Jason here. I took a shower to rid myself of sweat and the stickiness it caused. That was the one thing I hated about working out at the gym and sparring with Rose was sweating. I hate being sticky! I'm weird I know but I'm proud to be! I went and got a bottle of water and felt Jason hug me from behind as I shut the fridge door. "Hey cutie." I said smiling up at him. "Hey angel." He said letting me turn to face him. "When did you decide she was an angel?!" I heard Rose's voice say. Where the kitchens were there were windows above the sink that faced each other and ours was open. I guess Rose had opened hers to talk to me and heard Jason. "What, I'm not an angel?" I said putting my hand on my hip. "Your halo is held up by your horns!" She smirked. "Well at least mine exists!" I heard Jerome laugh and smirked back at Rose then shut the window. I turned back around and Jason was gone. "Jason?" I called. I heard his voice from up the stairs. "One second I was putting my phone on the charger." I went into the office and noticed the picture of my mom on my desk. I smiled and remembered the fun Rose and I had. When we were younger, maybe 13 or 14 Rose's parents divorced and her dad won custody and her mom went up north to live with family. With his job Rose's dad was away a lot and by the laws standards Rose wasn't old enough to be alone and would stay at my house. Her dad was awesome don't get me wrong and he loved her a lot. But he asked, since the circumstances, if my mom would take her in and she said yes. We were like sisters before but now we really were in a sense. She lived with us until the two of us turned 18 and we moved out. In that time we made YouTube minecraft commentaries for fun and were picked up by Adam then got our partnership deal. We joke around and say that we're Adam's Cinderellas because he helped us and basically made us but its true. I heard footsteps and Jason walked in. "You know what Friday is?" He asked with a smile. I played dumb and answered. "The 13th?" He chuckled and shook his head. "Actually it's the 14th but its our anniversary." "I know. I can't believe we've been together for a year." "Yeah. Can I ask you a question?" I nodded. "Go for it." "Why is Adam so protective of you?" I tensed a little and sighed. "Whenever he found GirlsDeskGaming {An actual YT channel I run with my friend Chey_Elaine13} we were in high school and it was pretty ruff for me. I was that kid, or me and Riley were those kids that were different. We wore band t-shirts and black skinny jeans. We listened to bands named things like Black Veil Brides and Pierce The Veil and were basically outcasts against the others who wore the brand name stuff and were caked in make-up. Our group wasn't like that. Sammy was a band shirt wearing girl too but she's also social and easy to like. Lizzy was and still is the one that dressed the nicest. Not so much brand names but still nicer and not in band shirts. Rose too but she was a little more laid back about it. Riley and I kept to ourselves her more so than me and were picked and and called names. The usual. I was bad about well, you've seen the scars. Rose too, she hid it better though and didn't do it often. I wasn't a lot but still a little worse. I found Adam's videos and he made me laugh and be happy. Both Rose and I, so we sent him a message and he saw the story and messaged us back and followed us on twitter so we could talk easier. He helped me out and our channel. He gave us a future basically and he knows that. And with the bullying thing he protects me and doesn't let just anybody talk to me. He's like my big brother without so much of the DNA match. He's still a pain in the ass but he loves me and I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world." I paused and looked down at my hands twilling my thumbs. I looked back up at Jason and he smiled. "I'll always be there for you. Ok?" I nodded and Jason pulled me closer and kissed me.

Jason's POV:

After hearing all the stuff that Natilee's been through I know that now is as good a time as any. I hated to lie to her about what I was doing upstairs but I had to get that box out of my pocket before she found it or it got lost. Friday's the day. I am certain.