Surprise!!

"Home at last! We're finally home at last!" Rose shouted as I opened the front door. "The quote is free at last not home at last dummy." I laughed. "I know. I was trying to be puny." I rolled my eyes and went to put my stuff in my room. I peeled off my skinny jeans and replaced them with some fuzzy pajama pants then changed into my huskymudkip 'belly rubs' shirt. The little smiling creeper was so adorable! I walked into the living room to Rose in her fluffy pajama pants and a batman shirt holding a movie. I raised an eyebrow then read the title, Silent Hill. "Oh hell no!" I yelled. she smirked. "Come on! Its not that scary!" I rolled my eyes and walked in the kitchen. "Fine! I'll pop some popcorn just put it in the player." She smiled and slid off the couch onto her knees in front of couch. I walked back in with some bowls and cups and sat down. Rose hit play and the movie started.

"What the living hell are those?!" I screamed. Rose giggled a little them went back to tensed. "Those are the nurses." I turned towards her wide-eyed. "I don't want one of those demons as my nurse!" I pulled the blanket in my lap to my face and finished out the movie with as less screaming as possible. Alright so I'm a wuss! Fuck you guys! Stop judging me!

I slinked up the stairs to my bedroom, Rose following behind me. "Good night!" I said sleepily before I shut my door. I changed into some shorts. It was about 1 am and my phone buzzed making me jump. "Who the hell is texting me at this time?" I mumbled under my breath. I flopped on my be and turned to grab my phone.

Message(s) 1:

Jason- You awake?

I sent back a reply.

{N-Natilee J-Jason}

N- Surprisingly enough even if it is 1am here yeah. y?

J-Will you call me?

N-Sure :)

I hit the call button and listened to the rings having them almost put me to sleep. "Hello?" A sweet voice said. "Hey. You okay?" Jason chuckled. "Yeah. Why are you up?" "Rose made me watch Silent Hill and I probably won't sleep tonight." Jason chuckled again. "I can fix that." I heard the doorbell ring then the phone line went dead. I poked my head out the door and saw Rose's head out hers. "Jason call and ask why you were up?" I nodded. "Dakota do it?" She nodded. "Answer?" "You made me watch Silent Hill and I'll probably won't sleep tonight." "Yours?" "Same." We both just looked at each other. "They can't be. Could they?" Rose questioned. I came out of my room and put my back against the wall going down the stairs. I slipped into the computer room and grabbed my small gun out of my desk drawer. My dad was a police officer and taught Rose and I self defense and ways with knifes and guns to assist. Rose grabbed hers and took the other side of the door I wasn't on. I clicked open the lock and unarmed our alarm. I slowly opened the door and saw Jason's face. He smiled and I sighed and relaxed. Dakota waved from behind him and I opened the door letting them in. "You two understand you almost got shot right?" Rose smiled shaking her head and rearming the system. We got everything under control and each of us headed to our rooms. I instantly heard a giggle from Rose's room and rolled my eyes. "Well then." Jason chuckled. "Yeah. What is with you and wearing shorts to bed?" I sat on my bed. "Because it's hot in my room with the door shut." I smiled and patted the stop beside me. He sat down and put his arm around me. He slid me on his lap and smiled at me. I raised an eyebrow and wiggled my ring finger. "You know my rules." He smiled and kissed my cheek. "I do and I respect them." He got closer to me and whispered in my ear. "But I hope that I'll be the one to break them." A shiver went down my spine and I put my arms around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder. "Maybe." I felt him smile. He kissed my cheek again then moved me back and kissed my lips. "You still scared from the movie?" I nodded. Jason turned me around and I got off his lap and under the sheets. He got beside me like he had the night I was attacked. I realized as I fell asleep listening to his heartbeat that it beat for me and he would be there for me.

Rose's POV (we're expecting that huh!)

"Dakota stop it! They're gonna think we're doing something." He smirked. "What if we were." I rolled my eyes and pushed him back. He chuckled and kissed me. "Let me go see if Natilee is alright." He rolled his eyes smiling and I walked out. I tapped on the door and stood silent then slowly opened the door. I smiled at Natilee with her head against Jason's chest. His arms were around her and they both were asleep. I have good expectations for them. But if he hurts her I'll snap him like a twig. Mental note: Tell Jason that. I smiled to myself and went back into my room. I got in bed and felt a strong arm around me. I fell asleep soon after and dreamt of a meeting Blood On The Dance Floor with Nat. {Chey I really had a dream like this! If you call me I'll tell you about it. It was weird since we don't listen to them...}