5) Awkward.

Chapter 5.

-Awkward

-June's POV-

"June, is that you?" He said trough the phone. I pulled the phone out of Jennifer's grip, and hung up as quick as possible.

"What are you doing, now he has my number. What don't you understand about 'I don't want to talk to him!" I yelled right in her face. She looked scared.

"I'm sorry, J. But he really want to talk to you, why can't you understand that?" She said calmly.

"let's us just forget this, and go to bed, it's late." I said, and she nodded.

As we went to our bed I got a message.

Messages from Niall-

-Hey could we just talk about this, you haven't heard my side of the story yet-

Messages to Niall-

-I don't want to hear your side of the story, you rejected me, it was your choice, and please don't contact me again-

I clicked on 'sent', and I didn't got a messages back from Niall. Finally he understands a, friendly 'leave me alone'. I turned the lights off, and went to the bed beside of Jennifer. She was already sleeping, she looked cute. I laid down, and finally went to sleep. It had been a weird day.

**NEXT MORNING**

*Ring Ring*

"J, take the phone" Jennifer said half asleep. I opened my eyes. I looked at my phone. It's not my cell which is ringing.

"Jen! It's your phone" I said.

"Take it!" She yelled almost in sleep. I looked at the display, it was Sarah. I clicked on answer.

"Hey, what's up? You okay with your sickness?" I asked her. Sarah, had blonde hair and beautiful big blue eyes. I could she her on the screen, she was using FaceTime. I turned on the cam too.

"June? Is that you? Yeah I'm fresh again. How was the premiere, I'm so sorry I couldn't be there" she said, and looked sad.

"Oh, the premiere was amazing!" I lied. I couldn't tell her about Niall.

"June! Can you come down please?" My mom was yelling downstairs. I rolled my eyes.

"Em, Sarah you can talk to Jennifer, I'm gotta go, see ya" I said and handed the phone to Jennifer, who was trying to get up from her sleep.

When I went downstairs, Jonah was standing with his guitar in his right hand. I looked at my mom.

"You're gonna take the responsibility of Jonah, while I'm on work, and you need to follow him to the guitar lesson. You know Niall is there." She said and winked. What was she saying, I can't.

"But mom plea-" I said but she cut me of.

"No 'but mom' you're doing it!" She said and walked out of the front door. I turned around and looked at my 8 years old little brother.

"We are leaving at 12 o'clock. You need to get ready, you only have 30 minutes." I rolled my eyes and quickly ran up to my room.

"Jen, you need to leave its already 11.33. And I need to follow Jonah to some stupid guitar lessons." I said then she hugged me goodbye and left.

I laid my make-up, not because of Niall, but because of the public, I don't want people to se me like a monster. I picked some clothes and went downstairs. We took our bikes and drove our way to the school. We couldn't take one of our two cars, while our dad had one of them on his work, and so our mom. And I failed my car licenses. Embarrassing.

We arrived at the school and got into the music room, and of course the 'Niall' was there, playing on his guitar. He was playing 'Truly, Madly, deeply' my favourite song on the album. Just because I'm not a fan, doesn't mean I can't love a One Direction song.

-Niall's POV-

After the messages I got from June yesterday, I was broken. I have finally founded her after three years. Yeah I had regret my choice, I made for three years ago. And when I finally found her, she won't see me. On a scale on 1-10 how a big jerk am I? -I know 10! I couldn't stop thinking about her, how broken she must had been, because of me. Niall Horan aka a big asshole.

I arrived at the high school where I was teaching, Jonah, Junes little brother, and of course two other boys. I went inside and began to play something on my guitar.

I finished the song, Truly, Madly, Deeply, and saw that Jonah, Lucas and Dani, was staring at me with wides eyes. Then I saw a new face in the background. It was June. My eyes was shining in happiness. Her eyes was in tears. Why? I looked sadly at my feet.

*ring ring*

Her phone was ringing. I laughed a bit.

"I'm so sorry" she said an ran out of the room, and picked up her phone.

-June's POV-

I had tears in my eyes when he was finish the playing. It was just so beautiful. Niall and I just stood there and stared at each other, and Jonah and the other two boys, with there mothers was staring at us. Awkward. Then my phone was ringing, I excused my self and picked up my phone. It was Sarah.