18) Camping In The Forest.

Chapter 18

-Camping In The Forest.

-Niall's POV-

Me, the boys, Perrie, Eleanor, Cecilie and June, arrived at the forest, where we were going to overnight. And now we were going to put up the tents.

"Okay guys, I will just sit me on this chair, and pretend like I'm helping" Louis said, with a grin and sat down on the chair.

"No, Louis you are going to help us!" Eleanor said, and looked strict at him. But he just laugh.

"Okay, let us just put up the tents" Liam said, and looked at us all including Louis, who just sat with a smile on his face. June and I was going to put up one of the tents, so I took the one for us.

"I think we should set it up right here" June said, and looked at me. I nodded.

"Have you ever put up a tent before?" June asked me. I have really never in my hole life could put up a tent.

"Yes, I have so this is going to be easy" I lied. She looked misbelieved at me.

** 10 minutes later**

"Finished!!" Louis said, and gave Liam a high five.

"Are you guys already finished" I asked and looked at Louis with a lifted eyebrow. They both nodded. How could they already be finished, June and I was barely halfway.

When we all had sat up a tent, we agreed on that Louis and Eleanor was sleeping together, Harry and Cecilie together, Zayn, Liam and Perrie together, and June and I together.

"I'm really hungry" I wined, and looked at the others.

"Who did took the food?" I asked. No one talked, they just looked at me.

"So, we don't have any food?" I asked.

"Nope" Zayn said. You're kidding right?

"But we need to have some food, you guys know that I can't live without food. OMG I think I gonna die!!" I wined, and sat down on the ground. They others didn't say anything, they just stood and looked down on me.

"Hahahaha" they all laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked annoyed.

"Because you should have seen your face," Louis said, while he laughed.

"Of course, some of us have took some food with us" Perrie said, and looked at me with a smile.