27) Meeting Lauren.

Chapter 27

-Meeting Lauren.

Niall's POV.

"Guys meet Lauren" June said. We all turned our attention to the little brown haired girl, who name was Lauren.

"Hello, with you my little girl" I said, while I stepped toward her. Lauren didn't say anything, she just stood perfectly still like a statue, and looked at us whit big eyes. I bent myself down, so I came in the same height as her, I smiled at her and she smiled back. Then I pulled her into a hug. A little after, we both pulled us apart. The other boys did the same.

"So Lauren, what do you think about the concert?" I asked her.

"I really loved it, but my ears are destroyed now because of all those girls screams. And I couldn't see a thing because of the ones who was standing in front of me. But the concert was good" Lauren told me.

"It was good that you liked the concert, but irritatedly that you couldn't see anything from where you stood. And you're right all that girl screams can really destroy your ears." I said and looked at her with an encouraging smile. I raised me up, and the other boys began to talk whit Lauren.

"Can I get you guys autographs and a picture with you" Lauren asked a little bit shy. She was so sweet.

"Of course, you can sweetheart" Zayn replied with the same. Louis found a piece of paper and a pen, and he started to write his autograph on the paper, then he handed it to Harry, who also wrote his autograph. And then Zayn wrote his autograph on the paper, and he also drew a little drawing to Lauren. Zayn is the one who love drawing, and he's really good at it. Liam had also written his autograph, and handed the paper to me. I also written my autograph on the paper, and then I handed it to Lauren. Lauren was really happy, she smiled so big that it reached right up to her eyes. Which made me really happy too, because when our fans gets happy, we also gets happy.

We stilled us up to get a picture with Lauren. Lauren stood between Harry and I, and beside me stood Zayn. And over on the other side of Harry, Liam stood and then beside Liam, Louis stood. Just as June was going to take the picture of us, Lauren said:

"No, wait. I would like to have you, June in the picture too" aww sweet.

"Are you sure about that, Lauren? Because it's your pic-"June said, but Lauren cut her off.

"June, I would really love to have you in the picture" Lauren said, and looked at June with the cutes puppy eyes, which really was hard to say no to.

"Okay, okay as you will miss" June joked, with a grin in her voice. June went then over to Eleanor, and handed her the camera, so she could take the picture instead of June.

"Where would you like me to stand?" June asked Lauren.

"Um, I think you should stand next to Niall" She said, looked up on me, and sent me a smile. June nodded and then she went over and stood between Zayn and I. I looked over at June, and took her hand in mine.

"Okay, now you should all look at me, so I can take the picture. And remember to smile so much you can!" Eleanor said, and we all looked over at her, as we laughed.

"Okay, say 'I LOVE ONE DIRECTION'" Eleanor said, and grinned.

"I LOVE ONE DIRECTION" we all said contemporary.

"Where do you and June, actually know each other from?" Harry asked Lauren curiously.

"We meet each other on the plane on our way to Australia." She told us, and looked smiling around all of us.

"Oh, Okay. But Lauren we need to say goodbye to you now" Harry said, and looked at her with a sad-face which made her laugh.

"Oh okay, then goodbye" She said, and we all hugged her goodbye. We also said goodbye to her mother. Then we all walked to the place where we should meet some fans.

When we got back to the hotel, we all was really tired, so we just said goodnight to each other. And Liam, June and I went to our hotel room. Liam left to his own bedroom.

"So, what do you think about the concert?" I asked June, when we finally lay in bed, and looked questioning at her.

"Do you really want to know, what I think about it?" She asked, and looked at me, I nodded in response.

"I have seen better concerts" She said, I looked disappointed at her, but said nothing. There was quiet for a little, until June broke out in a cute laughter.

"Hahahahahahahahaha" She laughed out loud.

"You should have seen your face! Haha" she tried to say while she grinned.

I quickly rolled over her, and started to tickle her.

"Niall what are y-you d-doing!" She yelled trying to get away from me.

"Revenge" I said and smiled.

"N-niall, S-stop" she said trying to contain her laugh.

"Oh I'm not done with you!" I said and started to tickle her even more.

"No Niall please! I-I can't breathe" she said as a tear ran down her cheek from laughing too much. I stopped, and she looked at me. My arms was placed on each side of her head. I could tell she was looking into my eyes because I was looking in hers too. I leaned my face down so it was inches from her, and then I kissed her.

I rolled back and laid me beside her. And then I took her hand and squeezed it. Then silence came on, not awkward silence, but confidently silence.

"Are you sleeping?" I asked her a while after, and looked at her.

"Mm" She said sleepy.

"I just want to say something to you" I told her, and she rolled up on the side, and I did the same. She tried to opened her eyes.

"And what is that?" She asked.

"I just want to say, that I love you June, and I will always" I said and looked her into the eyes.

"I love you too Niall." She said. Then she turned herself around, so she lay down with the back to me, I took then my arms around her waist, and held her tight.

"Goodnight June" I said.