4) Call Me Maybe.

Chapter 4.

-Call Me Maybe

-June's POV-

Jennifer gave me her autograph from Niall. I looked up and realized that Niall Horan, was staring at me. I really don't hope he remembered me.

"Hey Ju-" He was going to say something then he regret it. Was he going to say June?

"-I mean what's your name?" He asked while he was staring at me.

"Ju-Juliet" I said in panic. What the hell is wrong with me? Why didn't I said my real name? What am I supposed to do now?

"Okay Juliet, here is your autograph" He said and handed me a folded paper. I grab it and looked at the name he has wrote on the paper. it says 'To June From Niall'. What he knows that my real name is June? Okay now I was embarrassed. He could really remember me.

I walked over to Jennifer who was standing, besides the door, with the others autographs. I handed her, her own autograph from Niall and tried to hide my own I got from Niall. But she noticed and pulled it out from my hand, and looked at it. then she unfolded the paper and said:

"OMG HE GAVE YOU HIS NUMBER" She yelled and really jumped like an idiot. I pulled the paper out of her hand and read the text.

'June we need to talk about what happened, could you please call me, so we can start over' and his number was underneath. I read it again and again, not able to know which emotion to feel. I don't think that we have anything to talk about, he rejected me, and it was his choice. I put it back in my bag, because if I throw it away in the trash, I don't know who crazy fan would find it and then, his privacy is destroyed. Wow, why am I like this. He is a pop star he can just get a new number. But I'm not so mean, so I just pulled it in my bag.

-Niall's POV-

I finished the last autograph. And turned around to see the other boys. Liam, Louis and Zayn, was talking about stuffs. And Harry was making out with Cecilie. I looked at my feet. I did really saw June today, she was pretty Beautiful and she really looked like herself.

"Nialler! Are you alright, man?" Liam was asking with a worried look in his eyes. Then i realized that I had tears in my eyes. I looked up, and Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam and Cecilie was staring at me.

"She was here, today!" I said, and they just stared at me like 5 question marks.

"Liam, what is he talking about?" Louis was whispering to Liam.

"I have no idea" He answered. I need to tell them, now.

"June Naomi Jackson, a 17 years old girl, who was my best friend in Mullingar. But I had a girlfriend, named Hannah, who said that I need to reject her or she will break up with me, because she though that I would get feelings for June. And I wasn't meant to reject June but Hannah. But Hannah, had always been there for me, and so June, but I was in love with Hannah, and I couldn't broke up with her.-" I was cut by my tears. They were all listening awarded.

"And what now?" Zayn asked quietly. I looked at him.

"I gave her my number at the autograph, and I don't know if she's gonna call me. Maybe she's mad at me. No I know she's mad at me." I said sadly.

"So she's a fan, huh.? Then she can't hate you" Liam said with a smile.

"No I don't think so, she wasn't in the line." I said sadly.

"Tell us about it, it's difficult to understand." Louis said. And I began to tell them what happened in today.

-June's POV-

"So he rejected you, what a jerk. But I still love him" Jennifer said. I had just told her everything about me and Niall.

"I can't believe that you haven't told me this before, I mean, that you know the one and only Niall Horan" She said with a smile on her face.

"Please don't bring me in this kind of conversation, I don't want to talk about him, end of conversation please." I begged, but she just continued.

"Why don't you call him, it's obvious that he wants to talk to you" She said. I don't wan't to talk to him, why can't she just realized that.

-Jennifer's POV-

"I need to get on the toilet, don't do anything stupid." June said and I just nodded. Then she turned around, and I grabbed her phone and her bag. I searched for the paper with Niall's number. When i finally found it, i dialed the number and the phone began to ring.

"Hey It's Niall."

-June's POV-

When i came back from the visit of my toilet I began to sneak up to Jennifer, so she would get a shock. But when I was close enough, I heard HIM.

"Hey it's Niall" OMG she was calling him.

"Jennifer, what the hell are you doing?" I yelled at her.

"June, is that you?" A voice said trough the phone.