16) Haters.

Chapter 16

-Haters.

-Niall's POV-

I came home, right after I drove June home. I turned on the radio. The song, 'Love Me Back To Life' -by Celine Dion, was on. I went to my kitchen and grabbed some Oreos. I was going to ate them, when I got a message.

Message from June-

-Have you seen that we are everywhere on Twitter? June.-

I went to Twitter to look. Wow we were all over Twitter. I looked further. Wow there were a lots of questions. I ignored the haters. I'm used to it. I got a message again.

Message from June-

-I don't know how, but your fans had found me, they know it's me. Look at my page-

I looked at her twitter profile. Wow there were hate all over. And some lovely comments, but most of all, hates. I decided to call June, because she wasn't used to the hates.

"H-hey" a little innocent voice said from the phone.

"June? Are you crying?" I asked, I could hear her whine.

"Please don't cry, baby. It will be alright." I tried to calm her. We talked for 30 minutes, then I hung up.

I clicked in the twitter application, and tweeted:

'Hey! Why does everyone think it's @JuneNJackson who is the girl on the pics with me? It isn't her. I have never met her before'

I went to my lovely bed and ate the rest if my Oreos.

-June's POV-

After we ended the call, I watched the hate on my profile. Why me? Why can't they just hate on themselves of doing this? I wiped the tears away. I saw I was tagged in A tweet from Niall.

'Hey! Why does everyone think it's @JuneNJackson who is the girl on the pics with me? It isn't her. I have never met her before'

Wow, so now he doesn't know who I am. Again, why me? We have been on the perfect date together, and after he is pretending he doesn't know me. Should I text him, to asked what he was doing? No, I decided to call Cecilie.

"Hey June" Cecilie said breathing heavily.

"Um are you okay? What are you doing? Why can I hear another one breathing heavily?" I asked.

"Um, it's just Harry, say 'hi baby" she said.

"Hi June" Harry's crispy voice said. Had they just have sex?

"Hi Harry, um have you seen Niall's twe-" I was going to say but Harry cut me of.

"Wow June, what is going on with you and Niall, I'm watching Niall's tweet right now?" He almost yelled.

"Yeah, that was what I was going to asked you about, I don't even know it." I said sadly.

"June Naomi Jackson, it's 11.50 PM, stop the talking, you're waking up Jonah." My mom yelled at me from my door. I quickly hung up and went to bed. What am I supposed to do?

**TWO DAYS LATER**

I haven't heard from Niall since he tweeted the tweet on twitter. I was still getting hate, because of Niall mentioned me in his tweet, I also got almost 5.000 followers. It's crazy. But why haven't Niall texted me yet? Maybe he meant the words in his tweet.

I looked at the tweets I was mentioned in.

'@JuneNJackson why are you so ugly? You though you could say you know Niall, but you failed. Loser'