26) Backstage.

Chapter 26.

-Backstage.

Niall's POV.

Liam and I arrived at the airport in Sidney where we were going to pick up June. Finally I'm able to hold, kiss, hug and laugh with June. I've missed her like..I don't think there is a word for it.

We walked up to the place where you are meeting the one who comes from the planes. We waited there for a while until people began to walk out of the two doors. Liam and I were wearing Sunglasses and hoodies, so people won't notice us.

So there we stood and waited until I saw a brown curled haired girl, with the beautiful shining eyes, walking out through the doors with her luggage.

I smiled as I saw her. She looked around, to find me. But she didn't saw me.

"June!" I yelled at her. She turned around and saw me. She smiled and ran in my arms.

"I've missed you so so so so so so much" she said, with a crispy voice. She was almost crying. I hugged her tighter. I will never ever, let go of her. We were disturbed by Liam who cleared his throat. We pulled apart awkwardly.

"Liam I've missed you too" june Said and hugges him.

"Save something for me girl" I said, and pulled her into another hug, this time I kissed her on her forehead. Then we all walked back to the car.

"How was your flight?" I asked. June and I were both sitting in the back seats as Liam were driving.

"It was nice" She said. We laughed. I took her hand. We entwined our fingers.

"Oh okay, then do you want to join us at the concert this evening or will you stay at the hotel so you can sleep? Since it was a long flight?" I asked.

"No I will of course be with you, I've got a loooong nap in the plane" she said and smiled.

We arrived at the hotel and Liam and I helped June with her luggage. She had two suitcases with her since I told her she would be here for the rest of the tour in Australia.

"Okay I'm leaving you two alone and I'll be visiting Cecilie and Harry. June can gets my room Niall, so I'm sleeping on the couch" Liam said. But June protested.

"No Liam I'm not taking your bed, I'll sleep on the couch, don't think of me" she said. Liam nodded and then he left the room.

"You can also sleep with me" I said. She looked at me.

"I mean if you don't want it's okay-" I said but she cut of by a kiss. This is it. I can't hold it back anymore. I've missed her too much. I kissed again as I hold her tight. She tasted so sweet. Our mouths were moving in sync. I licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She let me in. She was still tasting sweet, like all the sweet tasting things at the same time.

We pulled apart for air. We were both breathing heavily. I rested my forehead on her. We both smiled. I squeezed her tighter to myself. There was no space between us. I kissed her again. Then I picked her up bridal style. We looked straight into our eyes. Smiling. I carried her to my bedroom. I know we wouldn't do anything In a dirty way since, it's not a thing I think June is ready to. I haven't asked her. But she just seems like she isn't ready yet.

I laid her on the bed picking her lips, then I began to tickle her in her stomach. She began to laugh.

"OMG Nialler stop! I- I- I can't b-brea-the. Stop" she tried to say as the laughed. I tickled her until she suddenly pushed me of her and I landed on the floor. A little head came out out looking at me from the edge of the bed.