21) Retaliate.

Chapter 21

- Retaliate.

June's POV.

Jake looked at me and smiled.

"Would you have a another drink?" He asked and sent me a flirtatious smile.

Oh God! I was so pleased about that I had said yes to that dam drink! It was a long time ago, that I had enjoyed myself as I was right now. Some of Jake's friends had joined us, and his friends was amazing, fun, hot and really nice. We had been on the club for several hours now, where we had been drinking, dancing and talking.

I was not so affected by the alcohol, because I had kept myself to the easy drinks. But I would definitely get a hangover tomorrow, which already sounded utterly confusing in my ears.

I really enjoyed talking with Jake and his friends. Jake had several times made a pass to me, and actually, we had ended up kissing a little. But every time I kissed Jake, Niall popped up in my mind, and I was pictured Niall. Actually I had called Jake for Niall, one time. And it was really wired, I mean, Niall has nothing to do with this! He was together with his chick, and I was with mine.

"June?" yelled one of Jake's friends, named Simon. I nodded, and so aware at him. He stood up from the couch, and the other boys stood also up from it. Maybe they was going to slip. And what was the clock?

"Will you go with us, we are going home to Dave, where we are going to party?" Simon said. Now? Uhh what should I answer?

I looked quickly around and caught sight of Jennifer, who stood at a table and talked with some boys. I looked at Simon again and nodded,

"But 2 seconds, I need to say to my friend, that I'm leaving" I said, and sent him a hopeful smile. Then I run over to Jennifer.

"Jennifer!" I yelled and dotted her on the shoulder. She turned around, and looked surprised at me. I laughed a little as she took her hand up on her chest.

"What was that for?" She asked. I quickly pointed over at the boys, who stood and waited at me.

"I'm slipping now" I said, as she immediately raised her eyebrows.

"I think you should stay here June" She insisted. Now it was my turn to raise eyebrows, because wasn't it her that just had said that I should retaliate against Niall? Or had I totally misunderstood something?

"Why?" I asked and looked at her.

"June, there are seven guys. Who says that they are friendly, when you are alone with them?" She said. Ya, like they are going to rape me, do you feel the irony? I do.

"But I will slip now, and you can't stop me" I said, as I turned around and was going to march away. But of course Jennifer grabbed my arm, and turned me around so I stood face to face with her, and she looked serious at me.

"June, take care of yourself, okay? And call me if there is something" She said, I hesitated a little but ended up with nodded. Jennifer finally let go of my arm, and let me go over to the boys, who still stood and waited for me.

"Shall we?" Jake asked, and walked over to the exit of the club. I nodded and followed him. I was like a heavy burden disappeared when I slipped with Jake and his friends. And it is no doubt about that of course, because I saw Niall had kissed with a another girl. As if he was completely indifferent with me. And it actually hurts.

"June, will you have a drink?" I corrected my stone-face toward Jake, who sat with a drink in the hand, and offered me one. I shook no on my head. And smiled kindly.

"No, thanks, I think I have got enough" I said.

Lie.

I had a desire to drink, and just forget everything for a while.

A smile slid over my lips, when I noticed that Jake was looking at me, when I looked at him. He sent me a smile, which sent a lot of signals around my body.

I slowly looked away from Jake, and round on the other boys who sat and chatted, while they drank themselves drunk, than they were before. I didn't know what Simon had meant with party to start with, but when we got home to one of the boys, it turned out that it just was some fun drinking, with music, talk and laugh. And it had indeed been fun, I enjoyed their company.

My gaze landed quietly on Jake again, who sat and said something to someone. I did not heard what he said, since I was more concentrated on his lips, which were moving when he talked.

I sat in my own thoughts, when I discovered that Jake actually sat and made some weird movement towards the direction to me. I glared a bit at him until he stood up, he straightened his shorts, and then he walked out in the hallway.

Oh, God.

He wants me to go with him.

I stood quiet up, in hopes that the other boys wouldn't noticed that I disappeared alone with Jake.

He stood out in the hallway, still with his charming smile on the lips. I bit my lip gently, and just smiled again.

"What is there?"' I asked slowly, to act cool. His smile got bigger, while at the same time he stepped closer to me. Before I knew it, he stood in front of me. In fact, he breathed me on the forehead, which gave me shivers, and got my breathing to become half-heavy.

"I just think we should have a little bit fun," he told, while one of his hands slowly found its way up to my arm, as he quietly began to caress. I tensed slightly in the muscles, and I nearly hold my breath when his gaze met mine.

Suddenly his lips was against mine, and his arms was around my back. I noticed that Jake began to push me toward a room. It all went very quickly, and suddenly toppled we down in something soft, that you only can call a bed.