20) Should I Do This?

Chapter 20.

- Should I Do This?

-June's POV.-

Niall and the rest of the team, inclusive the girls, left for the tour to Australia two days ago. I haven't talked to Niall since he left for the airport. The only thing I knew that he was going to have a show Monday in Adelaide, Australia. A.k.a tomorrow. I miss him so much. We decided to call each other every evening. I mean when it's evening in Australia. They're 8 and a half hours ahead if us, I think. As I was in my thoughts I got a text from Niall.

-Message from Niall.

-Hey sweetie, can't call you tonight, because we are going to a club tonight<3.-

Okay that really made me wanted to cry. We haven't talk in two days. I just texted back.

-Message to Niall.

-Hey it's okay, tomorrow?-

Then I went downstairs. Jonah was sitting and playing on his guitar. He was playing 'Truly, Madly, Deeply', my absolute favourite song One Direction ever had made. It made me think of the day I got a phone call from Sarah, when she said Jennifer had been involved in a car crash. But it also remembered me of the day Niall sang to me at the prom.

As stupid I am, I stood there and smiled like a retard.

"Um June, you're scaring me" Jonah said and looked down at the guitar. I realized that I was still smiling. He began to play again and this time he began to sing. As a 8 years old boy to be, he's really good at singing. I turned to the kitchen and grabbed a apple. Then walked back upstairs to my room.

I turned on my computer, and walked on YouTube. I decide to listening to 'Lolly' - by Maejor Ali ft. Juicy J and Justin Bieber.

I looked at my phone, no messages from Niall. Why haven't he texted back? He always do. I looked at the clock on the computer. 15.32. It will say, you are going 8 and a half hours ahead and then the time is, 23.02. Maybe he is at the club, with the others. I decided to go on twitter. I searched for some news about the boys. Since I haven't talked to Niall about how it's going maybe the fans could tell me.

'One direction at the club in Adelaide. @Niallofficial @Harry_Styles @Louis_Tomlinson @zaynmalik

@real_liam_payne'

I clicked on the link in the tweet. It was a picture of the boys and Eleanor, Perrie and Cecilie. I smiled as I saw it. Then I began to do my last homework.

"Dinners ready!" I yelled to Jonah. Our parents wasn't home, as usual, so I was making the dinner.

"Mm, lasagne." Jonah said as he smelled to his plate which I had place some lasagne on. He smiled and we both began to eat.

When we were done, I began to wash the dishes. Then I walked back to my room. I pulled out my laptop, and walked on Twitter. The first thing my eyes reached was a very important tweet.

'Omg looks like Niall has a girlfriend, this picture is from yesterday night'

A 'One Direction updates' posted. I clicked on the link to the picture. It was Niall who was kissing, a black haired girl.

Broken.

Broken.

Broken.

How could he? I was going to call Cecilie, then I remembered the time difference. It was now 03.56 down there. I should probably ring tomorrow. Or I could just call Jennifer.

I dialed her number. It called for a few seconds then she took it.

"Wassuppppp" she said pupping the 'p'.