❤️Good morning Britain❤️

Penny boarding to clear the stress

"My god you are beautiful." I opened my eyes and saw Derek. I smiled. My head laid in his lap. I stretched.
"We just landed." He told me. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.
"It cold out here so make sure to put in a jacket. We hope you enjoy your stay with us in London if you are coming home, welcome home." The pilot said in the intercom. Some cheered for a reason I didn't know. Derek and I put on our jacket and took out laptops out then our carry on. I pulled my hair out of the jacket that got tucked in. As we walked off the plane Connor and Derek bonded over coffee and I just couldn't wait to see my Zoe. Trevor walked with me. He put an arm around my shoulder.
"Hey." He said softly.
"Let's make the best of this. No tears. Promise?"
"Promise." I smiled and leaned my head in his shoulder.
"You're a big girl. Getting married. Oh god! Stella I can't bear the thought!" I laughed. If he only knew that in a few short months I would be leaving. Not even getting the chance to say goodbye. I'd be a different women with a different man.

  We entered the flat. 8 bedroom, 4 bath, this was gonna be nice. If the weather warms up any, there a pool and tennis court out back. Jc rubbed his hands together and smirked.
"Put those prank ideas away. This is vacation." Andrea says, trying to be funny. Kian dropped his things and jumped on the couch. They boys fled to their rooms and Shelby and Jenn unpacked.
"K, listen, I get my room with my man and you get your room with your man. Stay out of my space and I'll stay out of yours."
"You think I want to be in the same house as you? Let alone the same room!?" Andrea yelled.
"You think I want you here?! You think I want you in my presence!?" Ok, maybe too far. She walked over to me.
"You are nothing but a low class YouTube fake." I couldn't tell if that was supposed to be hurtful because it sounded amateur.
"Andrea!" Kian yelled. He had just walked in the room.
"Bitch." I whispered.
"Stel." Derek stood by Kian's side.
"Don't think I won't cut a bitch." She said. I balled a fist.
"Let it go." Shelby whispered in my ear and took my hand. How that probably looked:

  I walked the streets with one of my good friends Dominique

  I walked the streets with one of my good friends Dominique. She moved here when her dad got a job in parliament. She is way too deep into politics for my taste but she's a hoot.
"You think I should do braids?" She asked as we drank our milkshakes.
"You would look cute but I love the fro."
"Awe thanks." We crossed the street and continued our walk. When I pressed the button to pass she grabbed it. Damn it, I hated being a lefty.
"You're engaged!?" She said.
"Shh!" I pressed one finger to my mouth to hush her.
"Stellàn!"
"No body can know. This is private."
"Your life is public, how long do you think it will last?!"
"Shut up!"
"How could you not have told me?" That's when my phone went off.
Brí: Tatum Grace Oaks will be here soon!
With the attached picture of an untrasoud and a audio recording of the heart beat.
"Awe." I said to myself.
"You are one piece of work." Dominique said as she walked away. She was rambling on the while time I was checking my phone.

"You fucking bitch!" Andrea yells from the bathroom.
"Can we not go one day?!" Ricky complains.
"Andrea." Kian says as he walks into the bathroom in a calm voice. I watched their reflection in the mirror. His hand gripped tightly around her as they once did to me. Her face in his hands. I may or may not have accidentally dropped her toothbrush in the toilet. It's not like she didn't throw my wardrobe in the pool or anything. Derek pulled me closer and kissed my cheek. Every time we made contact it was a constant reassuring reminder i would be saying goodbye to family and friends and hello to WPP.

I played with Darcy as Jenn and Louise did a callab.
"I miss you." She says.
"Well I missed you too."
"Are you staying forever?"
"I wish chummy, I wish."

The sky lit up with stars as I laid on my back and watched them shoot across the moon. My knees up and a bowl of popcorn to my side.
"You've been different ever since Derek came along." Shelby says. We walked down the steps to the tennis courts where my blanket was placed.
"Guys do that."
"Can I be real with you?"
"Of course, you know I that."
"I miss the happy Stella. I miss Kella or whatever you call it. I wish it never ended."
"Our lives-"
"That's bull shit and you know it! You were perfect from the start. I've never seen you more happy in your entire life. Is it worth throwing away for Derek? Is he worth it? Is watching Kian with Andrea worth it? I miss Stella. I think you have forgotten who you are inside. You are an amazing, incredible and talented girl. You can not let media or Andrea push you down. You get up and you fight for him. I'm still waiting for the day Kian puts a ring on your finger. Find your heart and make sure your in the same page. You're head is with Derek but your heart is still with Kian." I didn't speak. That was intense and stressful.
"I just want to be there for you so you don't screw up and lose everything." She got up and left. I sat there crying in my knees. My life is fucked up.