Chapter 4: Rowen Oniisama

Part 3 of the plan involved many people so I think it is best to introduce them first

The following list of people are the ones who either loathed or helped in putting TV Raena in her place (and her grave) apart from Luke. I, for one, extremely rooted and cheered for them whenever they came to the heroine's rescue. They humiliated and foiled some of Raena and her minion's schemes. But now, that is not a case for me you know? I cannot afford to become their enemy especially now that I got a new chance at life.

(they are rated from highest to lowest in the frequency of appearance and in helping the mc)

1. Rowen Sanders

2. "Tiffa" Tiffany Clein- mc's best friend.

3. something something red hair eye patch

4. mean face piercing

5. uhh...rich guy glasses?

6. girly lolita bear??

7. Zen Wisteria look-a-like

8. Tsundere shota boy??

9. Shining smile ikemen??

10. beanie rebel girl

huh??

what do you mean by
"where are their actual names"??

hahahaha gomen gomen (sorry).

I forgot them??

haha my bad?

I mean, I only remembered Rowen and Tiffa since they were my favorites. As for the rest, I only remembered certain "aspects" about them. But dont worry, just by meeting them I would surely recognize them...probably.

Well anyway, I still have yet any clue where Tiffa is. She showed up in the school arc you know? I guess, the rest of the characters mentioned in the list either showed themselves at school or at the modeling agency. And I have yet to go to both seeing as I'm still three. Then that leaves me with Rowen.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kyaaaa!! Roweeeen-oniisamaaa!!!
omigosh omigosh omigosh omigosh omigosh omigosh omigosh omigosh omigosh... Oh My godd@mn Gosh!!

ahem..ahem... sorry about that, I fangirled myself.

But approaching Rowen(onii sama) can prove to be difficult since he hates me. What did I ever do to him anyway? I am still practically a baby. What got his panty in a twist to make him abhore my existence in this house since day one? Is Raena's existence really that loathesome for him? even if she was still a baby?

Mou! whatever. Since he is the only one avaible from the list I might as well try. For step 3 of the plan to commence I must make big brother Rowen like me.

' But how will I make him like me?? '

hmm...

they say when you are making a wild animal to trust you, you should first show them that you are non-threathening.
(an: Raena are you treating your brother like a wild animal!?)

'how do show someone you are not threatening?'

'I guess, you should smile and greet them first?'

"okay! I would greet him with a big smile and say hello or good morning whenever I see him!!"

1st attempt:

when I was walking down the grand staircase, Rowen was also going up his room. So when we were about to meet, I said with my sweetest smile