Chapter 7: At Least It Went Well

How in the world did I get into this mess?

I, Raena "Rae" Sanders, am currently stuffed in the back seat of a dingy old van that smelled like pig sty, with arms bound, and gagged by strange men together with another kid my age.

Yes, this is what you would call, being kidnapped.

We have been travelling for how many hours now and I'm afraid I don't know where we are going to. That, and I don't even know where my house address is, let alone the city and its topography. So, that's that.

'Nice going genuis, you know calculus, trigonometry, theorems and what not, but you don't even know where you live? how did that happen?'

Don't blame me okay! I was not even planning to go out of that house, ever. The date with Rowen oniisan was unexpected and also being kidnapped was not part of my plans today. Uuuugh.

' mental note, learn geography next time.'

If I ever get a next time.

I don't even know where we are right now let alone what they are planning to do with us. I could be stripped off my bodily organs, if I don't know any better or worse sold to the black market and forced into slavery. I hope they just want ransom money.

I sighed through the gag. God, I hope they just want money.

It was not like I could do anything about my situation right now either, because even without being tied up, I would still not be able to run away, because of my broken leg. If an opportunity does come, the best I could do was limp my way out and  that would not do me any good. If they happen to catch me escaping, what consequence would I have to pay then?

'stupid legs'
I mentally cursed my damnable legs.

That, I might add, has been hurting for quite some time now. I think the bones are broken again. And it was just about to heal darn it.

A sigh yet again escapes my mouth.

Oh man, and to think that the day started out so nicely. It started out like fuwafuwa, so fluffy and it made your heart go dokidoki and now it is like bluuugh, just vomit, vomit everywhere.

'At least, the date went well.'

****EARLIER THAT DAY****

The day has finally come.

My dream date with Rowen won't be just a dream anymore. I'm so excited. I wonder where he is taking me to. I was so looking forward to this that I could not get any sleep last night. My eyes are so heavy but don't worry, I still look fabulous.

"Hehe, Rowen oniichan is going to look even more cooler."

But, oh, it is not like what you think. I don't love my brother in that way, we are biological siblings after all. It is just I was really a big fan of his TV character in my past life that I wanted to know what a date with him would be like. And now that fantasy is about to come true!

As I look in the mirror, I could not help but admire this body. Raena is just too darn cute that I just want to squeeze her to death. And by my situation, this also means I am cute too. Right now, I was wearing the dress I would go out with. It was nothing gaudy; it had a simple design but it really suited me. I had the maid do my hair and paired the combination with a small bag and kitten socks. Over all I looked like Star Butterfly but with red hair. It really was a shame though, the cast ruined the look of the outfit and the wheel chair was just adding to the problem. I couldn't really show off my dress if I couldn't stand up and show it to the world now, could I?

 I couldn't really show off my dress if I couldn't stand up and show it to the world now, could I?