Chapter 11: New school part 1

Konbanwa minasan! Genki desu ka? Watashi?? Genki desu!

After the kidnapping incident, I was brought to the hospital wherein I stayed for a month before finally being released and now, I'm finally back home! Yey!

During my stay there Lucy occasionally visited together with uncle. I guess they finally got along now.

But whenever they visit, Lucy always sticks close to me and when uncle approaches me, he blocks him. I didn't mind though, it was amusing to watch them. It's like two puppies, well Lucy is more of a cat, arguing with each other. Haha..haaah.

Why am I in such high spirits? Well for starters, I can finally walk again! Relying on someone to get to were I needed to be, left a bitter aftertaste to me. I didn't want to burden them anymore but now I can move and do all the things I want.

Which brings me to another happy occasion, I can go to school now! Why am I even going to school you say, when I already know everything school has to offer? Well its for my social life of course. The people I know in this world, who I've met, can be counted by my fingers. That's not a lot, is it? Papa was worried that I would grow awkward and weird around people. Considering that I was a weird existence in this world enough, a little socializing couldn't hurt now, can it?

So to start with they decided that I was to go to school. Kindergarten to be precise, where all the cute and chubby little babies go to.

Haah, I can't wait to meet other children and make friends especially healing ones that make my heart go fuwaah..

Children are precious gifts that should be nurtured and cared for. In my past life I absolutely adored them, having so many nieces and nephews who loved me was paradise on earth.

A scene where I'm squeezing soft cheeks and rubbing them against mine plays. Children all call me oneechan and cling to me for support. A blissfull sigh escapes from my mouth ....

' Wait- Am I becoming more like uncle?? '

Well never mind, I'm not creepy like him, I'm way cuter than him. Which means I can infiltrate and go incognito.. nurufufufu.. chubby.. squeeze..fufu.

"Ah, I'm scaring even myself."

Well, I'll be starting later than anybody else since I missed months of school while I was recovering. I will start going to school in the second term which also means that I will be an outcast. Everybody would already have their own cliques and friends.

'Would they bully me?? Children can even be scarier than adults you know!'

Have you all seen the movies?! They're brutal! They can play innocent when it matters and nobody can bat an eyelash. As much as I loved them I was also scared of some of them.

B-but I'm confident! Why? Because I have a lot to sell. Who wouldn't want to be friends with a Raena Sanders, future top model, daughter of succesful actress Liliana Sanders and producer Alex Sanders. Wait- that's just selling my parents' name...

We-well, I have lots of other good points too, for example, I can cook!! Well the maids cooked... but I helped!! That counts as something right?? I even made Rowen-nii sama cookies!! (Which he never ate)...

A-also I'm nice! Considerate even. I make great life advice... (One in which made me fall down the stairs and the other I ended up having a fiancee).... haaah.😧

'Am I really this dissapointing?😑'

While I was brainstorming ideas and thinking of ways to sell my good side to young, unsuspecting kids, I didn't notice oniisama was at my side and he was looking at me weirdly.

"You're mumbling to yourself again, Rae."

"Care to share your thoughts?"

"Wah!! Onii- you gave me such a fright. Don't creep up on me like that."

" Actually I've been here the whole time. Chubby cheeks? Really Rae?? Hahaha."
Rowen laughed as he recounted how his sister talked to herself about how to lure kids to her good side.

" Eep- you heard that!? Now I'm embaressed."
I said so as my ears begun to turn hot.

'Wah he heard me.. curse this habit of mine.'

"I-I'm just worried that I won't get along with the other kids oniichan. Maybe I'll be all alone there. I'm scared nii-nii."

'Yeah scared that I won't have cheeks to squeeze.'

" Rae, just be your usual self, you're already crazy enough- I mean charming enough to get anyone's attention. I'm sure a bunch of brats can be a no big deal."

Aww how swee-
" Hey! What do you mean crazy!"

" Well, Oniichan's got to go good night."
As he said so, he sprinted out from the room. Great advice to give for your younger sister's first day of school bro!

' Crazy he said!!'

Well just a tiny bit... maybe.

I looked to my bedside and saw it was already a quarter past nine. Huh? Its so late already.

I have school tomorrow so minna, oyasumi.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡