Chapter 12 part 2

"Raena-sama has to stay far away from him or else, you will catch his weirdness too. Leo-kun doesn't even like us, his own classmates! He'll push us away as if we were the ones that were diseased. It is better for Raena -sama to stay here with us so we can get better aquainted. What do you think?"

The little girl introduced herself as Camilla Reid. Her father's company was under my father's. I remember since I browsed through the documents in my daddy's office and the surname Reid was in one of them.

She gave off a feeling of being spoiled, very much so. Her every whim and wants must be fulfilled before she even has to say the word. And with what she was blabbering with just now she wanted me to stay away from my 'friend' on the off chance that I catch 'weirdness' where she likened it to something like the plague. Really preposterous.

(AN:/ yeah preposterous because technically you are not friends since he didn't even acknowledged you as one..yet. RN:/ ...frieeendss..forever..)

And as she preceded to bored me to death with all her talk, I lapsed into my own little world where I proceded to mentally criticise her.

'Who is this kid and why is she telling me what to do? Not like I would listen to a four year old but still, her small smug face is starting to irritate me. '

"Anyways, Rae-sama should totally join us for some light refreshments at the parlor. But before that we should get- blahblabla.."

'Rae-sama??..'

This girl  was really getting all friendly with me now. I have the urge to recycle her.

And what's up with the entourage behind you? Are they decorations of some sort? All they do is nod their heads in agreement with everything this girl is saying and all the while I was waiting for them to reply 'yeaaah~'. Are all mean girls supposed to have lackeys-in- waiting?

Well originally I was supposed to have been in her position if I had grown up like the Raena in the drama. That and the fact that I showed up late at school because of my leg injury, maybe now I would have a bunch of people as my henchmen like the girl in front of me.

The fact that I didn't do this would explain why although I don't want to be with them the plot will not let me.

Still I could not just brush her aside since I don't know what she will retaliate with. For all I know my dad's company could be implicated in these little children's argument. So, I have to deal with this maturely I possibly can. After all I am the adult here.

Doing so, first I have to flatter her to let her guard down then I will slowly crush- I mean placate her until she and her minions leave.

" Ahem. Excuse Camilla-sama but I have to go to my brother, although I like the offer of having lunch with you but I already had plans you see? My brother is waiting for me so if you please, I have to get going now. It was nice knowing you maybe I can take you up on your offer another time."

'Haha how bout that?! Its as sophisticated as you can get me to answer you.'

The brat- I mean Camilla was speachless and I didn't bother with her as I got up and walked away and out of the classroom and headed towards the cafeteria in which my brother was really waiting for me.

What? did you think I made that excuse up? No no,  if I had to lie that would have been a big mistake! As I see it, that girl was queen bee if she found out that I lied to her... well let's just say she would be up in my case almost everyday. She would not have the guts to lay a hand on me but she would be a bother.

As for Leon chan, I'll eventually be friends with him... soon. Besides I will not even be able to find him in this huge school. Rather than tire myself out it is better to eat.