Bloody Message

Our stomachs were what finally got us to leave the room and go hunt for food. The hallways were empty except for an occasional wolf walking back and forth -in human form of course- with a serious look on his or her face. When we finally reached the kitchen, I all but wanted to turn around but I stopped myself.

Food. That's what I was here for.

"You hungry?" He asked us and we nodded. He placed two fully loaded burgers in front of us and we all but quickly snapped his hands away as we shove the food down our throats. He laughed, placed two soft drinks in front of us and a bag of chips and then sat in front of us with his own meal.

I placed my half eaten burger down on the plate, washed it down with the drink and then cleared my throat. "Thanks."

His eyes flashed to me and he nodded before he looked back down, picking at his food. I felt Ali poking my side and I looked down at her to see her silently nudging her head towards him before she grabbed her plate, drink and bag of chips and left the kitchen. I sighed, looked down at my food and then got up.

He looked up when he heard me next to him and then he froze when I wrapped my arms around him. I was seconds away from pulling away since he wasn't hugging me back when he quickly picked me up, sat me in his lap and buried his face on my hair.

"I'm sorry," we both breathed at the same time. "You go first." We both smiled and then couldn't help but laugh as we continued talking together. "No, you go."

"Alex....." I warned.

"Delilah...." He growled softly and I gave up. He smiled in triumph and I rolled my eyes before I continued.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have overreacted..... You're right. I do need guards, now more than ever. I just didn't want any since I thought I was safe here. But from what happened today, I know I'm not."

He frowned and softly cupped my face. "Today was a mistake. He should have never been able to enter the house. It will NEVER happen again and I can assure you, you WILL be safe in this household. Both you and Alice. And don't you dare apologize for that. You were right. I should have talked to you about it first again before going behind your back. You are my mate and I should listen to you and see what benefit us both so we can be happy. We do have to rule our whole kingdom together and if we are always disagreeing, then we won't be great rulers. So I am sorry love. Will you forgive me?"

"Only if you forgive me."

He smiled and nuzzled my nose. "Forgiven and forgotten."

I smiled when he pouted his lips and stretched them out so they were touching mine as he left his face in the exact same spot. I rolled my eyes and thought 'F*ck it,' before I slammed my lips to his.

My lungs stopped taking in air for a second before they started to scream in protest. I could feel myself getting lightheaded by the second, but I didn't care because I was kissing this god in front of me. I felt his tongue quickly skim across my bottom lip and it would have gotten even hotter if someone hadn't complained.

"Ugh I know you two are my bosses, but come on!!! People eat in that table!"

I quickly pulled away, a deep blush forming as I saw Williams giant smirk when I turned around. I hid my face on Alex's shirt as he growled and held me tighter as he brought me back down to my feet. "It's my table so I can do whatever I want with it."

William winked and grabbed a cooked patty from the grill. "I know. But thats what rooms are for. I don't need to see you two sucking faces, especially with a child on the other side of the door."