Chapter 4

2 days later

"He's back!" Said Haymitch

Oh my god I can't believe that he's back and safe! I need to tell him I'm okay and that our baby is ok!

Haymitch leads me out the door and to a door that says "Peeta Mellark".

I enter and see that Peeta is just waking up. He gets up and I run to him but just then he does the unthinkable. He grabs my shoulders and slams me into a wall. What's going on? This is not my Peeta! What did the Capitol do to him! He is about to grab my neck but I start talking/crying and to my surprise he lets me but he still looks like he could kill me.

"Peeta it's me Katniss! Your fiancée! The one you love!" He is about to strangle me but I make out a few more words

"The one who is carrying your baby!" I get out.

Then all of the sudden he stops. It's like he snapped out of it. He sinks to the floor and starts crying. I walk over slowly because I need to help him but I'm nervous.

"I hate myself! I didn't know what I was doing! I pictured you as a mutt! I almost killed you and our baby!" He says crying.

"It's ok Peeta, obviously that's not the real you!" I say. At this point we are hugging and of course I'm crying again! Stupid hormones!

"I will never forgive myself" he says

"It's okay, I love you and our baby does too" I say

"I'm a mutt! How could our child love a stupid mutt!"

"Your not a mutt! That wasn't you! You would never hurt me or our baby on purpose" I say

He's still not calming down so I do the one thing I've been dying to do since I got out of the arena. I crash my lips on his and at first I think he is a bit startled, but then he kisses back.

A doctor comes in and explains why he did that and he said he was "hijacked" or brainwashed. Apparently the Capitol used tracker jacker venom to make him think I'm a mutt. He didn't have much so that's why it wasn't as bad and I could snap him out of it. They said I could stay in the hospital room with him but he would need to be strapped down.

"Will you stay with me?" Peeta asks

"Always" I reply

Hey so I hope u guys liked that! I couldn't have Peeta hurt her or the baby, I just couldn't! So yea. Please vote, comment, and share! 😆😆😆😆😆