Unlikely Guest

(Y/N) = Your Name
  (L/N) = Last Name
  (N/N) = Nickname

      I sat at my mirror in the bathroom staring at my swollen eye. How does everything I do with Percy Jackson end up with fighting? I also didn't understand why no matter how much ambrosia I ate, my eye still stayed swollen and purple.

     I guess I should return Jason's iris messages. I have been putting this off for some reason. I sighed and forced myself to stop staring at my own reflection. Turning on the sink, I rummaged through my pockets searching for a drachma. As I searched through my pockets I found that I couldn't find one. Crap.

     Blake was on monster duty and Connor was resting after his emergency surgery yesterday. Great. That leaves one person. Well great. I finished covering up my eye with makeup and started the dreaded walk across the hall.

"Hey fish brain! I need money!" I yelled from outside.

When he didn't answer I pushed open his door and walked over to the side of his bed.
He was still asleep. His dark hair covered his eyes. He breathed in through his nose and out his mouth.
I looked down at his face and inched closer, sweeping the hair out of his eyes, only to see his sea green orbs staring into mine.

"Uh-uh-I was just... I was just... Um..." I stammered my face crimson.

  "I see you're in my room again (L/N)" he said with a smirk.

"Shut-shut up! I just need a drachma..."

"That's what she said."

"Oh yeah, real mature."

"Hey, you're the one in my bedroom, brushing my hair out of my face...."

"Just get me a drachma Jackson."

"Okay, okay Jeez. It's too early for this." He muttered pulling the sheets back and getting up.

My eyes widened as I realized he was shirtless. Stupid Jackson must've seen my reaction.

"Like what you see sunshine."

"JUST GET MY MONEY ALREADY GOSH DARN IT!"

He laughed. I swear I was going to punch him.

He turned around to rummage through his stuff to find me a drachma. As he breathed I watched the muscles on his back contract and release. I started to blush.

"Stop it (Y/N)" I muttered to myself.

"Stop what? Checking out my hot bod? Because I am a taken man Sunshine" he said turning his head and winking.

"I'm so done with you."

"If you say so. Here's your drachma. You better be calling Grace because he's been pestering me with calls for you all week."

"Oh so you've talked about me." Now it was my turn to wink.

"Maybe we have" he smoothly retorted.

"I'm leaving!" I yelled walking out the door.

"You know you can't resist me! You'll be back. They always come back!" He yelled out the door.

"Leave me alone!"

"I'm just trying to be nice love."

"Don't say that!"

"Well I am!"

"DOESN'T SUIT YOU JACKSON!"

"I AM JUST TRYING TO BE NICE"

"WELL STOP IT!"

"GUYS SHUT UP!" Connor yelled from down the hall.

"WE CAN ALL HEAR YOU!" Yelled Blake from her perch on deck.