Halloween Special

So I know this isn't an update and I don't usually post A/N's cause yeah I hate those too. But we never did write/post our Halloween special. So last night while I watched anime *cough* yoi *cough* Squidney947 was bored and decided to write it. Be sure and keep an eye out for our Thanksgiving Drabble that's going to be in our Drabble book. Have a great Thanksgiving if it applies to you, if not have a great day!

"Spooky Scary Skeletons..." I hummed under my breath as I carved the finishing touches to my jack-o-lantern.

  I was currently sitting on the floor of the Apollo cabin, covered in pumpkin guts and seeds next to Will, Brooke, and a few of my other siblings. Being the dramatic bunch of kiddos we were, we all took Halloween very seriously.
  Our cabin was decorated from head to toe in cobwebs, plastic spiders (The Athena kids didn't like that so much), skulls, ghosts, and pumpkins, and just to set the aesthetic, Will had turned on a Halloween playlist.

  "Wow (Y/N)! Your jack-o-lantern looks awesome!" Brooke gushed.

"Thanks! I like yours too!" I nodded toward Brooke's glowing cat pumpkin.

"What are your plans tonight (Y/N)?" Will asked out of the blue.

"Oh.. um... well I was going to watch a couple horror movies... and then I guess try to sleep?" I laughed nervously.

"What?? C'mon (Y/N)! That's lame! Don't be by yourself on Halloween!"

"Well Jason was going to watch some with me later after he finished trick-or-treating with his friends..." I muttered tugging awkwardly on my side braid. (If you don't have long hair, OMIT that)

"Nico and I are going to a haunted house.. wanna come?" Will asked grinning.

"No way! I don't want to third wheel while you two get all mushy."

"We won't be 'mushy' with you around, c'mon sis! It'll be fun!"

"I don't have a say in this do I?"

"Nope."

"Fine." I groaned.

              *le Spooky time skip*

I stood back and admired our cabins porch. It was covered all the way across with glowing pumpkins. They all were fantastic, but I was still partial to my ghost carving.
  Even though I didn't wear a costume, I did however find an extra pair of cat ears in the costume box and I did smear on a sharpie cat nose and whiskers. What can I say? The cat whiskers come from within.

  I waited for Will and Nico at the top of Half-Blood Hill. The sun was just now sinking below the horizon, turning everything orange.
  I was just about to head down to the Hades cabin to see what in the name of Apollo was taking so long, when I heard the annoying voice of that stupid salt-eared idiot.

(NOTE: THIS IS BEFORE THE QUEST) 

  I quickly ducked behind Thalia's Pine Tree, and willed him to go away. I held my breath as he walked past with Annabeth clinging to his side and Jason and the rest of the gang following close behind.
  I peeked around the trunk, only to come face to face with a pale Italian.