Daughter of the Sun

(F/N) = First Name
(L/N) = Last Name
(N/N) = Nickname
(E/C) = Eye Color

    I drearily opened my eyes and all I could see were my arms. Where was I again? Oh right night duty for Connor. Well I hope nothing went wrong because I must have been out cold. As I became aware of my surroundings I could feel something wriggling in my hair...I looked up to see Connor sitting up and staring out the window with his chin resting on his hand. His other hand was running through my hair. My cheeks flushed a light pink. Why was he doing that?

"You feeling any better?" I asked him and he jumped about an inch.

He quickly untangled his hand and looked me in the eyes,

  "Y-yeah... I didn't know you were awake!"

  His cheeks turning a much deeper color red than mine. Not wanting to embarrass him anymore I quickly changed the subject to Travis.

"You know that your brother was beating himself up about you getting hurt right"

"W-well if he would've taken his eyes off of Katie than maybe I would have been fine. I-I mean I have nothing against a guy looking out for a girl especially one that he likes even when they don't realize it" he suddenly whispers "I'm rambling again"

  "It's cute." I giggled

"You're cute." He said smiling and then quickly smacked his hand over his mouth, "uh I-uh... I didn't mean that! I mean, I meant that but not the way you're thinking... I-uh- I-I I'm going to shut up now."

  I giggled a little more turning slightly more pink, "I'll go fetch Travis. He'll be stoked to see your up and not dead"

  "Yeah... Right..."

I got up and quickly walked out of the infirmary towards the Hermes Cabin. Connor... What an odd character he is... I thought to myself. I was just about to knock on the door when it flew open and there stood the main person I was avoiding. Percy Jackson. My ego quickly grew two sizes than shrank another four when I remembered how our last encounter went. We awkwardly stood there staring at each other.

  Percy spoke first. "Umm hi"

  "Hi..."

  "Your names (F/N)...right...?" He asked slowly.

I nodded, my eyes never leaving his.

"Okay... Well I'm going to go now..." He mumbled and brushed past.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the cabin. It was chaos in there to say the least. I grabbed Travis by the back of his shirt collar and dragged him out to the porch.

  "Hey what was that for" he said before turning around "Oh hey (F/N), is everything okay with Connor?"

"Actually that's why I came to you"

"Please tell me he's okay!" Travis started freaking out.

"Woah calm down there. I just wanted to come and tell you that your little brothers awake"

   "Really?!?" He yelled his eyes practically popping out of his head.

Without another word he quickly sprinted off toward the infirmary.

I shook my head smiling. I was just about to head down to the dining hall for breakfast when I noticed a crowd of demigods running towards the big house. I looked back at Travis sprinting off into the distance and didn't think twice before following the crowd. As soon as I got closer the growing crowd I started to spot a green glow. Could it be? Already?