chapter 15 : let's party

• Dedicated to Princess Gan

I took a minute to study him as he opened his present , he was wearing a black t-shirt that highlighted his muscled chest and a faded jean that showed his toned legs and his brown hair was messy as usual.

He took a big breath and then he opened it, “it’s too much” he stammered avoiding my gaze .

“ nothing but the best for you “ realizing what I just said , I ducked my face as I blushed, I have to get away from him before I say another stupidity .

“  I.. thank you sofia “ his eyes held nothing , no feelings and no sign of anything .He was cold and detached , but he had that special mysterious smile  which expresses every single emotion and for some reason I think that I’m the only one who can see it.

“ you look beautiful by the way “ he said checking me from head to toe , I wasn’t comfortable at all and I felt my cheeks burning.

A bunch of idiots cut my amazing moment when they came towards us , you know the needy whores who keep throwing themselves over him, after five minutes of standing with them I excused myself.

“ I’ll see you later okay “ Adem told me with an apologetic look on his face, I gave him a small grin and made my way towards  Marry who was sitting with an old friend.

I was standing with them when suddenly I felt a warm hand rest of my bare shoulder because of the blue strapless dress I was wearing.

I turned to find Lucas behind me ,his gaze met mine and his dark eyes lit up slightly. “ I’m glad you came “ he gave me one of the sweetest smiles ever , “ it was so boring before I come , I know I know “ I joked not avoiding his gaze.

“ Haha funny as always , do you want something to drink ?”  he offered and then whispered in my  ear “ you look amazing “ I smiled at him“ you’re no a dog yourself “ a soft grin was his only response.

(Well I should definitely wear blue more often because I had two compliments from the hot guys tonight).

He grabbed me a lemonade and we sat in one of the tables chatting ,  “ wanna dance ?” Lucas asked me and I nodded , he led me to the dance floor where many people were already dancing and my eyes met on the sexiest  boy there surrounded by many girls , Wow ! what a surprise .

Inna’s song more than friends  started to play and we started dancing , I let go of everything and focused on dancing and having fun, Marry and her friend joined us after a while .

We danced leaving behind all the worries, I really enjoyed having Lucas by my side , he is really funny and nice but why ? why can’t I see him more than a friend?

Bringing me out of my thoughts , I felt  a rough hand grabbing my elbow it made me  slighty shiver, I turned around and immediately spotted his hypnotizing eyes and guess what ? they weren’t soft and friendly , they were cold with a little bit of anger .

“ Can I steal her from you a little bit “ he shouted addressing to Lucas and he gave him a nod in return.

 I turned to meet luca’s gaze , I wanted permission to go with Adem because it doesn’t sound right to leave him and go with another guy, Lucas gave me a soft smile and a cute wink reassuring me that it doesn’t bother him although deep down I felt like he wasn’t okay.

Adem took a step towards me , his hands snaked around my waist from behind and his hard chest hit my back . he leaned close to my ear , his breath gave me goof bumps and he whispered leading me to the middle of the dance floor “ Let’s dance “ .

Timberland’s song morning after dark blasted ,  we began to sway our bodies to rhythm of the music together , I’ve never been so close to him like this before , I felt kind of sparkles travel all over my body , what a sensation !

We were breathless when the song ended and  lucky for us the Dj decided to play something slow  , ‘someone like you’ , one of my favorite songs ever .

Adem took my hands and put them on his shoulders  and then placed his hands on my waist again making me face him .

“ I miss my friend “ he said while our eyes were connecting like nothing I’ve ever seen before, “ she misses you two “ I replied, that’s not fair . he made me face him to become weak, the bastard knew my weak spot.

Hello everyone , I’m having a heart attack here because he is a couple inches away from me , my body is vibrating in a weird way , I swear that this guy is going to be the reason of my death.

 “ is it too late to have her back ?” he questioned and took a tiny  step towards me closing the space  between us , okay sof don’t let your heart take the lead , being friends with him again means that you are going to suffer AGAIN, you made so much effort to turn the page so you don’t have to stop right now , a ‘Yes’ could fix this problem.