Going home

Rey's P.O.V.
I woke up in his arms. This was the best feeling I've known. I slowly lifted my head trying not to wake him, his hair was in his eyes and every time he exhaled his hair blew up.
He looked so relax unlike how he was when he was awake. About 10 minutes pass and then I decide to wake him up. I rubbed my thumb on his cheek and slowly across his lips and then his eyes opened. When I first met him his eyes were dark and cold, now they are welcoming and warm.

"Hey there." He gave me smile that made me melt.

"Hiiiii!" I said this so excited.

"Why are you so happy? I know I'm great in all buttttt." He gave me a smirk and I rolled my eyes.

"You're coming home with me. To the base. To your mom." His face went blank and I went into his mind. He was thinking of Han's death and how no one will want him there after that.

"Help us defeat Snoke and people will. Your mom will always love you. Hell yeah she's gonna slap you but she still loves you." I climbed on top of him and grabbed his cheeks and made him smile.

"You're sure?" He looked like a sad kid who didn't want to go to school.

"Positive." I then bent down and kissed his forehead, he then surprised me by kissing the middle of my neck. I moved my head down and hovered over his lips staring into his eyes. He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into a kiss. Our lips danced together in perfect routine. I pulled away.

"Let's go home Ben." He gave me a smile and grabbed the back of my hips.

"I'm trusting you with this Rey." I smiled at him and he leaned up to kiss my forehead.

Ben and I got dressed and I went to the hologram room and contacted General Leia.
"Rey!" She yelled,

"Where are you? Are you okay? Luke told me that He took you!"

"I'm with Ben. I'm great actually. Look Ben wants to come home. He really does. I can feel his pain and regret of killing Han. He feels horrible." The General just stared at me for a second and then wiped her eyes.

"Bring him home then. I will make sure no one here hurts him. Tell him that I forgive him if he is serious about coming home." Her voice cracked.

"Yes General. See you soon."

"Thank you Rey." And with that she was gone. Rey walked back to Ben's room and opened the door but didn't see him. She turned around to only find herself screaming in shock. Ben was standing in front of her wearing a stupid smile on his face and then he bent over and started laughing.

"You should've seen your face." He said between laughs.

"Shut up!" I playfully smacked his head.

"Don't wanna do that Rey." He sounded more like Kylo Ren then Ben when he said this. Then a bright smile filled his face. Faker. I smacked his arm and then he threw me on his shoulder and started carrying me to his bed. He threw me down and then got on top of me. Without saying a word he pinned my arms above my head with one hand. He then put himself between my legs making me let out a whimper. He smirked when he heard me whimper. He started kissing my jawline, my nose, my chin, teasing me.

"Benn." I begged.

"I like you begging." He smirked and my cheeks went hot.

He then smashed his lips into mine making me gasp into the kiss. He had so much hunger behind the kiss. I kissed back with just as much want. Minutes pass and then his tongue wishes for access and I grant it. I let out a moan when his free hand grasped my inner thigh. He moved his lips down to the soft part on my neck. He knows this spot will now. He sucks the spot making me crash my hips into his.

Nearby buzzing interrupts our moment.
"Snoke wishes to speak to me. I will be back." He placed a small kiss on my lips and walked out of the room. He left me laying in his bed with my hair a mess, purple spots forming on my neck and a lingering want of his body on mine.

Ben's P.O.V.
Rey knows how to get me going. She's so beautiful. We were having an intense moment when I heard Snoke calling in the hologram room. I left Rey, the want of her warmth washes over me. I approach the room and answered.
"Master." I said trying to compose myself.

"Kylo Ren." He paused.

"I feel the girl getting strong Ren. I'm impressed by your work. But. I feel you growing weaker." I swallowed a lump in my throat.

"No Master."

"Do the training with girl and practice the Force. I want training done in the next 5 months. Make it happen Ren. This is your last chance at redemption." And with that he hung up.

He doesn't know a thing. I turned around to see Rey leaning against the doorframe smiling at me. I went up her and grabbed her into a warm embrace. Smiling her flowery hair and day dreaming about spending a day in bed with her.

"Let's go home Ben." She lifted her head and looked at me. Her eyes always remind me that I'm doing the right thing. She comforts me.

We raced each other to the pilot seat. She won. I showed her how to get it started and soon we were on autopilot.

I shared with her my concerns of going home and she said she would never leave my side. This made my chest tighten. But it felt good. I don't know. But for her. I'll do anything.