He Will Always Be Here

A loud crackling laugh filled my ears. My eyes flew open to yet again complete darkness. I know it's him. And I'm sure he knows what I've done.

"Think I wouldn't find out?" Snoke.
"You will die. You and everyone around you! Death is breathing down your neck! You've always been weak and now you are scum! Prepare to die Ben!" 

"Ben?"
"Benny?" Rey was brushing my hair with her fingers. She looked worried. She must've seen my dream. I didn't say a word, just tighten my grip around her small frame. Crying.
"Shhhhh." She whispered.
"Shhhhh." She continued to brush my hair.
"We will kill him before he kills us. No one here will let him kills us." She kissed my forehead.

I got up from bed and walked out to the balcony, staring at the full moon over the ocean. The sound of waves crashing against the shore made me settle down some. Soon I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned around to see Rey with tears in her eyes. I wiped them off with my thumb, kissing her forehead. I sat down on a nearby chair on the balcony and pulled her into my lap. Caressing her face with my palm.

"Rey?" I put my index finger under her chin and made her look at me.

"Yes?" She said in the softest voice.

"Be my light in the dark. Help keep me here. Be My Light." A tear slipped both of our eyes.

"Of course Ben." I then carried her back to bed, her legs wrapped around my waist. I laid awake knowing that He will always be here.