It Begins

I woke up to Rey's warmth on my chest. I love her holding me. She makes me feel safe.

"Wake up my light." She only snores in response.

"Wake up my light." One of her eyes opened before the other followed.

"Good morning Ben." She kissed my chin. I shifted so I was on my side facing her. I then pulled her into my arms.

"I never want to let go." I whispered. She kissed my shoulder in response. The doorbell rang, sending Rey and I back into reality. I sprang up and went to my door.

The stormtrooper. We stared at each other for a second before he began to speak.
"You missed breakfast. So did Rey. Do you know where she is?" Rey came up behind me to join me at the door. I think his name is Finn now. Finn's mouth opened a little and then shut.
"General would like to see you both." And with that he walked away.

"I better go get dressed." Rey went across the hallway to her door and before she closed it I said

"Go naked. Make a statement." She laughed at my comment.

I went back into my room wondering what I would wear. My clothes were mostly black when I was with the First Order. I opened my dresser to pull out brown pants and a tan robe top. Hm. I heard a knock at my door. Rey was in her usual grey top and pants with her hair back in three buns.
"Wow. You look like. Ben." I couldn't help but smile at her comment.

We walked to my mother's office hand-in-hand with stares and whispers following us. I didn't care. I knocked on her door and she opened it.
"Ah. Rey. Ben. Hello come in." I made sure Rey sat right next to me on the couch. Rey put her hand on my knee to comfort me.

"I know you just got back home but we must organize the plans to take out Snoke." Luke, Finn, Poe, Chewie and BB-8 came in. Luke and Poe took the two seats in front of my mother's desk while Finn and Chewie stood.

"Right. Now that we all are here, we can begin discussing our plan of attack." My mom turned to face me.

"Ben, do you have any idea where Snoke is located?"

"No I don't not. He only appeared to us in hologram and after my training was done he stopped coming in person."

"What good is he to us if he can't give us any information!?" Finn shouted.

I felt my anger rise but Rey then rested her head on my shoulder.
"Finn I understand what Ben has done. More me then you. But you will be polite to him when around me at least."

"Yes general." He murmured.

"Ben, do you know what his next weapon is?"

"Yes, yes I do. It's called Galaxy Destroyer. It is more of a triangle form. It takes energy from the sun like the last one. It is more protected now."

"Any idea how to take it down?" Luke asked.

"We strike it down shooting it right in the middle of the source like the others. But, this one uses solar panels. When we take out the panels then the source will be exposed. It will take amazing aim to take it out." I stated.

"Tomorrow we will go. Poe your team will come in last, you have the best shooters and fighters. Your team's job is to take out the source. Rey, Ben, Chewie, Finn, and Luke your job is to find Snoke and kill him." My mom said. I wrapped my arm around Rey's shoulders. I can't lose her.

"Rey, Finn, Ben, Chewie, and Luke go talk about your plan. Poe and I will go talk to the pilots." We all left her office; my team followed Luke as we went outside to the courtyard.

"Okay Kylo, what should we expect?" Finn asked.

"It's Ben." BB-8 beeped. Finn nodded in response.

"He has more power than me and Rey combined. But with Luke with us it should be possible. I go to him first, the rest of you hide. When I have wounded him Rey needs to come in and help me fight him. Then when Rey and I are almost ready to give up Luke will come. Finn and Chewie will be look outs and make sure no help comes to Snoke."

"This sounds good. Tell me where should we take Snoke?" Luke asked.

"He will tell me. Until then this is all I know. He will know that a fight is coming but he will not know the plan. Most likely he will come to me tonight and threaten me." Everyone stood up.

"Everyone get good sleep. Till tomorrow." Luke said. Then we all went in different directions. BB-8 following Luke. Rey and I stayed.

"We will do it Ben. Don't worry." Rey stood behind me rubbing my back.

"I can't loose you Rey." I stood up and went to this garden nearby. Rey followed.

"I can't loose you either Ben." I saw a rose in front of me. It was odd. I heard of this rose in fairy tales. This rose comes to someone who needs to remember hope. This rose never dies. It reflects everything around it. Like a mirror. I picked it and turned to Rey. She gasped.

"I've heard of this rose." She whispered.

"Take it Rey. If I don't make it, that will forever remind you of me." She slowly took it and silent tears left her eyes. The sun kissing her skin. She looks like a goddess. I brought her into an embrace, kissing her forehead ever so lightly.