§2§

Harry

When I finally got to leave my office for the day I decided to hang with Daniel. Daniel became my other co-worker in the business. It was the only thing I could do to repay for helping me in high school and to be honest he's a really great friend.

I haven't spoken or heard from Jason or Quin again. I strictly told them to get lost and stay out of my life due to what they did. They knew I loved Sabrina and took advantage and created a stupid plan just because they were jealous, they could have just told me. The depressing pain I went through, the emotionally and physical pain was horrible. The long nights staying up and crying, the crazy acts where I acted like she was laying next to me, and the constant images of being with her and having two little bundles of joy.

"Harry, come on we gonna go or you just gonna stand there like that," I lost my train of thought and looked at Daniel. "Yea, sorry let's go," I muttered and took long strides towards my car and got in as he followed. We drove in silence as today's hits were playing. "Harry I know this whole Sabrina thing is kinda nerve wracking," he let out a sigh and I clenched my jaw and the grip on the steering wheel got tighter causing my knuckles to turn white as snow. I quickly calmed down. I hated talking about Sabrina, not that I hate her just I need to think of a plan how to approach her without creeping her out.

"I got this Dan I really do," I parked and got out heading towards the door of the bakery. The warmth and smell of freshly made pastries engulfed me. "I'm gonna go find a booth for us," I said and looked around and found one in the back. I sat down and took out my phone and went to Sabrina's contact and my finger hovered over her number. Oh how I missed my babygirl. The way she smiled, the way she laughed, and how just having her in my arms made me sane. I bit my lip hard trying to contain the tears threatening to fall from my eyes. I ran my fingers through my thick curly hair and looked down. From the moment I walked into that party I should known better and waited for Sabrina so we could have told Gem. I even had to tell Gemma the next day when I was sober but she said that she already knew everything and that my angel had told her. I was devastated when she mentioned how she didn't want to Sabrina again I literally yelled at her for being such an idiot but she pointed her finger at me and said I was the total screw up in this situation and it was the truth.

"Alright, here's your black coffee and danish," I heard Daniel say as he placed the wonderful smelling food in front of me. "Thanks," I said calmly and took a sip of my coffee and devoured my danish.

After a few laughs and short discussions about work it was time to go. I looked down at my Rolex and saw that it was 6 and we left the office at 3. I looked around just seeing how many people already entered the bakery.

I got up with Daniel and took out my wallet and handed him at $50 bill.

"Wow, Styles listen it's fine you don't gotta give me anything," I huffed and stuffed the money in his suit pocket. I didn't really care how I spent my money I just knew I'll get more and more by the minute. I walked to the car drove back to the building to drop Daniel off since he left his car there and said goodbye. I sigh left my lips as I realized I'm going home to an empty house. I'm just tired of sleeping and being alone. Sometimes a guy just wants to cuddle, you know.

Finally reaching the gate to my house I put in the pin and the gate slowly opened and I accelerated forward parking my car in the driveway instead of the garage.

I always wondered how Sabrina is doing, if she looks different, if she lives in a great house, or if she's in a relationship. Oh how my heart would break if I went through this long wait of finding her just to find out she's dating some guy who probably isn't richer or handsomer than me.

Entering my humble-abode, I went straight upstairs and took off my boots and my suit. I put on my pajama pants and a black v neck shirt and quickly put my hair in a man bun. I lay on my bed as I hear footsteps coming towards my door and a faint knock was heard.

"Who is it?" I barked. "I-i-it's Maria Mr. Styles, dinner is in the microwave if your hungry. I instantly felt bad for raising my voice to Maria, she was like a second mother to me. I went to the door opening to be met by a short middle aged woman with thick black hair and brown eyes. Just like Sabrina's.

"I'm sorry Maria, I never meant to raise my voice at you,"I murmured and she looked me in the eyes. "Is it about that girl?" I nodded in reply and she placed her hand on my back and walked with me to my bed and I sat down with her and she placed her delicate hand on my cheek. "It's okay to cry miel," I nodded and tears came rushing down my cheeks as I broke down and placed my head at crook of Maria's neck as she held me like baby.(Miel means honey in Spanish)

I couldn't help the whimpers and sobs that escaped from my mouth. I hate myself so much for being so stupid and blind. Sabrina was my everything and I let her slip out of hands.

"You will find her Harry, you just gotta believe in yourself and if she really loves you then she will gladly welcome you with open arms," she calmly said her accent visible in her voice. I held onto her for dear life as my breathing became normal and my eyelids started to get heavy. Maria got up gently and laid me down on the bed and tucked me in and kissed my head and left. I couldn't keep away the sleep that was trying to take over my mind and body as I fell asleep in a deep slumber.

I've always been afraid to sleep I end up having nightmares. Nightmares where Sabrina would be in it and I think it's gonna be a wonderful dream but it turns for the worse once she says those words.

Harry fucking let me out now

I'm done with you Harry

.

(Warning mature scene coming up)

The next morning was the same routine. I wake up, brush my teeth, take a shower, put on a suit, and go to work sitting at the same desk for hours.

But I never complained about my job. The way how I was running the business was grand. The company was supposed to stay in California but I persuaded we move it to New York where the population is bigger so there is a chance for more clients and damn was I was right.

I sighed and drove off to work and parked and got out and walked in the huge building. I saw Madeline and walked over to the desk. "Be in my office in 5 minutes," I demanded and made my way to my elevator not looking back because she knew I serious. I headed to office once the doors opened and closed the door behind me. I waited impatiently for Madeline. I freaking sexually frustrated and just needed a quick fuck.

Madeline knocked on the door and I sigh in annoyance. "Just open the door," I barked and she walked in closing the door behind her. She walked over to me and she sat on my lap.

"You know what to do Maddie," I said huskily giving her neck a kiss as she unzipped my pants and pulled them down and the pulled down my boxers as my member sprung free and I sighed in relief.

Immediately Madeline began sucking. I grabbed her hair and closed my eyes and groaned. Since she couldn't take all of me in her mouth she used her hand at the same time.

"Look at me," I managed to say as she looked at me while going much faster and that's when I lost it. I moaned loudly and released in her mouth.

"Swallow," I demanded and she did what she was told. I hated spitting it was unattractive to me.

When she stood up probably expecting more I shooed her away and she huffed and walked out the room. I stood up pulling my boxers and my pants. I zip up the zipper and sat back down and started the paperwork for today.

I actually wasn't feeling for a quick fuck.

The more I thought about Sabrina the more I wanted to imagine her straddling me not Madeline.

I'm gonna make a move and it's gonna be very soon.