§30§

(I'm finally back!! I apologize for the long ass update and my long absence, I've been busy with school now. Y'all deserve so much more, thank you for the huge amount of views. I truly appreciate it❤️)

(1 day until the heist)

Sabrina

"Fuck Harry," I moaned while he pounded into me non-stop.

"God you feel so damn good princess," he groaned in the crook of my neck. He wrapped my legs around his waist to have more access.

As soon as we got back to the hotel and said goodnight to Quin and Vic, we stripped out of our clothes immediately. Harry couldn't even keep his hands off of me during dinner and constantly moved his hand up on my inner thigh.

Harry pulled out and patted my ass.

"Come on love, ass up," he smirked.

I sat up and went in the position that Harry loved. He grabbed my ass and slid back into me and I wave of pleasure hit me once again. The sound of our skin smacking together threw me on edge.

"Fuck Harry, I'm gonna cum," I moaned.

"Cum for me darling," he groaned and I released and he let out a loud moan. He pulled out and took off the condom and threw it away.

I laid back and tried to catch my breath and Harry laid next to me and took me in his arms.

"I love you so much princess," he said.

"I love you too Harry," I smiled at him and he kissed my cheek.

"Let's get some sleep," he yawned and I nodded and shut my eyes and my body started to relax.

-

"I can't believe we're leaving," Victoria groaned and held Quin's hand while we were walking inside the airport.

"At least we had some fun Vic," I laughed and kissed her cheek.

"But I want to wake up to the view of the beach, be able to walk to the beach, lay on the sand at the beach, and drink at the beach," she complained.

"Well it's back to reality," I told her and we boarded our plane.

Costa Rica was so much fun, the restaurants, the people, the scenery, just everything. Now all the worries had come and hit me like a big wave crashing onto shore. The heist was tomorrow night and I couldn't help but feel nervous, no matter how many times Harry tells that he has got this and nothing will go wrong, there's this feeling that something will occur and it won't be good.

I start to reflect on my high school days before all of this happened once we took our seats in first class. The crazy parties, the sleepovers, the laughter, the late night drives with the windows down, and sneaking out of the house. All of that passed within minutes and I wish I could turn back time, maybe things would've been different if I stayed in Manchester.

"You okay darling?" I felt Harry place his hand on my thigh and I looked at him with a weary smile.

"Yea, I'm okay," I replied and he kissed my forehead.

"I can tell with things aren't okay, I know you are thinking about that heist but I promise you Brina, everything will be fine," he said.

"But what if things aren't going to be fine Harry, what if you end up getting shot and the doctors say you're in critical condition? What if you end up getting caught by the police?" I added.

"I will make it out, Quin will too," he kissed my lips and I willingly kissed back.

"I love you and nothing will tear us apart," he smiled at me.

"I love you too sunshine," I kissed his cheek and laid back in my seatand dozed off once we took flight.

-

"Sabrina," I heard Harry whisper and I groaned and turned over to my side, not wanting to be disturbed.

"Sweetheart, we're about to land, time to wake up," he nudged my arm gently and then when I didn't respond he poked me on both of my side causing me to jolt upwards.

I gave Harry a small glare and then saw that Victoria and Quin were already getting their stuff together. I took the blanket that was around off and folded it neatly and placed it in my carry on bag.

When the plane did land, Harry was the first one to get up and open the compartment with our luggage in it. I got up and helped him but since I was too short to reach, I only helped place them down gently. When we got everything we needed, we exited the plane and went to baggage claim. I basically slept the whole plane ride so I was dying of hunger.

Once I spotted our luggage coming around, I quickly got them and went back to Harry.

"I need food, like now," I said.

"Well I did try to wake you up during the flight to eat something but you're one heavy sleeper," he smirked.

"I can't help it, I love food and sleep," I stated.

"But what about me?" Harry poured and I giggled and kissed his rosy cheek.

"I love you as well babe," I leaned against him and he pulled me into his arms. I closed my eyes and took in his scent, the lovely smell of his cologne clogged my nose. Being in his arms felt like home, I felt safe and protected.

"We're ready," Quin walked over to us with Vic while both of the rolled their luggage behind. I grabbed my stuff as well and we headed to the nearest exit.

We all followed behind Quin since he knew where he parked his car. I looked around at the familiar scenery in front of us, it was night time in New York and the buildings lit up with bright extravagant colors. The noisy city still echoes throughout the streets, I've become so accustomed to it that it sounds like music to my ears.

The drive in Quin's Range Rover was silent, comfortable silence. I sat in the back with Harry, we had my purple blanket around us since we were back in the cold. I laid my head on his chest and listened to his soothing heartbeat.

"Thanks for dropping us home Quin, I'll see you tomorrow," Harry said while getting the last suitcase from the trunk.

"No problem," Quin replied and I hugged Victoria.

"I'll call you in the morning hun," I smiled at her and she nodded lazily, she looked tired.

"Have a nice night boo," she waved bye.

I watched Quin drive away from the front porch and then I finally went inside with Harry. We were greeted by little Gracie who couldn't stop jumping, our dog sitter was already up since we told her what time we would be coming home. Harry reached in his pocket and gave her the money for her services and she left.

I picked Gracie up and walked up the stairs.

"What about the luggage?" Harry asked.

"Harold, it is 12:30 in the morning," I said hoping he would get the clue that I do not have time to sort out clothes at this hour of the night.

I heard him laugh from downstairs, I placed Gracie on the bed and I took off my clothes and slipped on my silk night gown. I pulled the duvet over and climbed into the bed.

A few minutes later, Harry came in and undressed too, leaving him in his boxers. He turned off the light and laid next to me and took him into his arms.

"Promise me that you'll be okay tomorrow night," I said.

"I promise love, you have nothing to worry about," he kissed my forehead gently and rubbed my back.

"I love you, Harry," I softly said before closing my eyes and drifting into a deep slumber.