§22§

Harry

Today was Tuesday. The day where I meet up with Sabrina after that shocking text messages I got from her. My nerves were kicking it making it more hard for me to concentrate on what I should wear.

I bite my lip as I roamed my walk in closet and picked out black skinny jeans and a black t shirt with a not too deep v neck. I slide the skinny jeans up my long legs and put the t shirt on with ease. I fixed up my shortened hair with some gel and put my sunglasses on. I gave the maids a quick 'I'll be back' and grabbed my keys to my Bentley.

While I was driving I was thinking of the many scenarios that could happen on this date. One she could immediately slap me first and then smile. Two she could not even show up and this whole was a prank, or three it will go smooth as hell. I was praying for the third option but the first seems more likely. I reached the not so crowded bakery and parked with ease. I took a deep breath and got out my car making sure to lock it and went inside.

The warmth of the bakery wrapped around me like a thick blanket and I sat at booth  I normally would sit in and stared at the door waiting for Sabrina's arrival. After waiting a bit I felt my phone vibrate and of course it was Quin.

Quin: Sup Harold, I forgot to ask but when do you want the heist?

I actually never thought of that till now. I would most likely have to take a day off of work because I'm a workaholic so maybe next week Friday.

Me: How about next week Friday? Is that a good day?

Quin: Friday is actually perfect, that's when Jason gets a bit lenient and has some of the guards leave early.

Me: What's early?

Quin: 10 at night. So we can strike at 11.

Me: Perfect, I'll call you if I have anymore questions.

Quin: Alright, talk to you later mate

I heard someone clear their throat, looking up I saw that familiar glistening complexion. I stood up and I cracked a smile which I usually haven't been able to in a while.

"Sabrina," I said softly and she smiled giving me a small nod. "Hi Harry, long time no see and you even cut your long locks," she said in shock. I grinned and nodded. "Yup, thought it was time to take a break," I ran my hand through the top of hair because the bottom half was shaved off. I waited for her to smack me across my face but that never happened. Surprised that she showed up made me jump with joy on the inside and it even boosted my confidence to a whole other level. Right now I didn't even have any self control so I gave her a hug, picking her up a bit, and I never wanted to let go.

People messed up sometimes and you end up hurting the one you love. I've been doing that since I was in pre-K and ever since my eyes laid on Sabrina it was like I was a whole new person. Striving to be the best just for her, I loved her with every fiber of my being and that will never change no matter what happens. She's my light to guide me home, my other half to complete me, and most importantly she's my best friend.

Sabrina wrapped her delicate arms around my neck and held me closer to her. "My big baby," she breathed and giggled causing my smile to reach its full extent. I finally let go once she told me people were staring and I sat down with her.

"How are things, you look even more beautiful," I said holding her small perfect hand in mine.

"Everything is going well, I have today and tomorrow off from the hospital since I've been working my ass off," she proudly said. A waitress came over and asked for our orders. I let Sabrina order first, it was her usual.

A pumpkin spice latte with more cream than sugar and a cinnamon apple donut.

I even ordered my usual which was just plain black coffee with a glazed donut. Once Brooke, the waitress's name on her name tag, tapped the pen on the mini note pad she smiled and left.

"I met Gemma yesterday," Brina said as I stiffened up a bit.

"Oh, how is she?" I looked down at my rings and played with one.

"She's doing great, another baby on the way too," she went on and I sighed.

"Gemma doesn't even want to see me but she can keep birthing up children willy nilly," I was in a state of sadness. I only met my niece twice and when Gemma found out I was a drug dealer she simply and strictly told me to get out of her sight.

Gemma was my only savior when Sabrina left and now it's like she's my enemy.

"She probably won't even let me see my second niece or nephew," I sighed feeling frustrated. "I've tried everything in my power to get her to forgive but nothing seems to work," I started to complain.

"Harry you can't think like that," Sabrina said trying to cheer me up but I already knew the out come. "Trust me, she doesn't want anything to do with me, I've called and texted everyday and no response. She's my sister and I let her down, I let my own flesh and blood down," I sadly stated and tears pooled around my eyes as I felt my angels arms wrap around me and embrace me.

"How about I take you to her this evening?

"You would really do that," I sniffed letting a tear escape and it glided down my cheek slowly and Sabrina wipes it away gently with her thumb.

"I would do anything for you Harry, how about we just take things slow, you know?" She said and I nodded.

I will always respect her wishes no matter what. It's better to be a gentlemen than be an idiot and let her slip away again.

"I love you so much, Brina and I just want you to know that," I kissed her cheek gently as she smiled and kissed my temple.

Once our orders came we talked about everything that's been going on. I first hesitated on telling her about the plan but when I did she wished me the best of luck. She went on to explain that if she were in my shoes that she would probably do the same thing.

When we were done eating, I paid for the bill and walked outside with her. Luckily there was a boardwalk near by and Sabrina and I happened to find ourselves walking towards it.

"Do you think I can be apart of the plan," she raised an eyebrow and I looked at her. "Your joking right?"

"Come on Harry, just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't beat someone's ass," she snapped her fingers at me and I chuckled. "I'll chat with Zayn and see where you can fit in but I will need to teach you how to properly defend yourself," I added and she huffed while folding her arms.

"Your adorable when you get mad," I laughed and she smacked me in my arm and I fell on my knees slowly pretending to cry out pain. "Oh my god that hurt!" I yelled fake crying.

"Harry," she scolded and finally laughed as she helped me up and I picked her up instead.

"You know I can walk on my own two God given feet," she said as she slung her arm around my neck gently.

"Yes, but princesses should be treated like royalty."