§20§

Harry

I nearly choked on my drink and almost had a heart attack at the same.

"What hell, what does cutting my hair have to do with the plan?" I looked at Quin as if he was a madman.

" We don't want the guards to recognize you, it's not like your going to be wearing a beanie. Basically everyone is going to be wearing black because that's the color the guards normally wear," he explained while taking another sip of his drink. "I just want to make sure that everything gets into play, we can't afford any screw ups because one mistake and Jason is going to be burying us," he sighed.

"Fine," I grumbled. "When am I going to cut my hair?'

"How about today? It makes sense since your already with me, I know this bar very well. We just have to head upstairs and my good friend Aaron will do it for free, he owes me anyway," he got up and gestured me to follow him as we moved through the crowd of sweaty and loud people.

Once we got upstairs it was less quiet, it was more like a V.I.P lounge. Men in their 30s and 40s sitting on couches while strippers danced on them, they even had their own private bartender. Quin walked through this place like he was the owner and opened another door.

"Aaron! It's me Quin," he yelled and a man with brown hair that was in a man bun came out of the room wearing grey skinny jeans and a t shirt.

"Quin, vas happenin!," he yelled with amusement as Quin  joined him. "Vas happenin," as they hugged each other and Quin giving him a pat on the back.

"Harry this is Aaron, Aaron this is Harry and he needs a haircut," he smiled and Aaron nodded at me and I nodded back while he looked at Quin. "You owe me anyway mate, I set you up with those 2 strippers so," he smirked and Aaron nodded and gestured me to follow him as I walked into the room. 

There was a barber chair and I sat down looking around.

This club definitely has everything. Aaron put a cover up over my body and started to braid my hair so it would be easier to cut off.

"It must be hard cutting these long locks, I know I wouldn't," he said while he started cutting. I saw the locks of hair fall on the floor. So many people have told me I needed a haircut but I never listened, I guess it's because I've been so used to it that it never really phased me.

I always labeled my hair as sex hair. It's a turn on when girls pull on it.

About 20 minutes, Aaron finally removed the cover up and turned the chair till I was facing the mirror.

I couldn't even recognize myself for a split second.

"Wow, I like it but it's gonna take some getting used to," I smiled a bit and got up. Quinwalked in smoking a cigarette and looked at me while puffing out the poisonous toxin.

"You look nice Harold," he smirked and shook Aaron's hand. "See you around, thanks again," we both left the mini barber shop and headed back downstairs to the huge ecstatic crowd.

Quin and I sat down on a couch and watched people dance.

"Alright back to business mate, there are 3 floors in Jason's mansion. What I'm planning to do is hack into Jason's email account and tell all the downstairs guards that they are not needed, that is an easy way to get inside without starting conflict as yet. But before I do that before the guards are scheduled to come in, I'm gonna mess with the security cameras and bug them so that they are focusing outside instead of inside. The guards aren't allowed in the surveillance room, only I am. Are you following so far?," he questioned fixing his leather jacket as I nodded trying to take as much information in as possible. 

"Now with your new haircut and Victoria's makeup bag, we could make you look like one of the guards. That will help us maneuver through the second floor easily, just act casual. That will last till we get to Jason's office where we will enter in regularly, close the door behind us, lock it, and take out our guns. Now we both will have a glock 19 so if the safety is on we just pull the trigger hard and fast. I have backup of extra guards so we don't have to really worry, I'll just send them a quick text saying how they can break in," he explained and I smiled actually proud of the plan.

"We're gonna kill Jason, for good."

-

After spending three more hours at the bar celebrating with Quin on a perfect plan, I walked home in pitch darkness because I had told the maids they had the day off. When I turned on the lights Sabrina was sitting on the couch in a black and red lingerie set, wearing my black robe. She looked absolutely stunning.

I felt my pants tighten as she got up and walked over to me and stroked my cheek with her delicate hand.

"I've missed you so much Harry, I was a fool for leaving you I never want to be away from you again," she smashed her lips against mine as if she has been starving for them. With ease, I picked her up, wrapping her legs around my waist as a way to make more friction.

I laid her down on the couch gently observing her body as a million thoughts raced through my mind about how I could make her feel so damn good. I made out with her more not making any room between us, scared that if I move away again...she'll be gone.

Not caring about anything, I unclasped her bra with ease. A sigh of contentment escaped her pure lips as I attacked her bare chest with kisses, her moaning was such a turn on. The way how she said my name in that state of pleasure made me know that I was in control.

I gripped her hips as she pushed me back on the couch and straddled me. I slid down her thong exposing her wet center as she begged over and over again for me to do something about it. I entered in two fingers causing her hips to jolt forward a bit. Each and every second I went faster and faster till she screamed my name so the whole damn neighborhood could hear her. I removed my fingers sucking on them, in awe of how amazing her sweet pussy, that is all mine, tasted.

I took off my skinny jeans as Sabrina pulled down my boxers for me and my member slapped against my stomach. Pre cum was already evident, I grew more impatient and wanted her lips to wrap around my aching cock. While thinking of that happening she took all of me into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down while stroking the other half that she couldn't take in.

The uncontrollable moaning and groaning got only louder as she kept going amazingly.

She stopped and straddled me again and she gently moved down on my still throbbing cock as I we both moaned in unison. I gripped her waist and held her close as she rode me perfectly and didn't stop. She threw her head back letting her curls bounce back and I peppered kisses on her neck as sweat started to glisten on our naked bodies.

I felt my climax creeping up and with the way Sabrina was sounding she was close as well. She placed her hands on my shoulders and looked at me with a smirk and whispered in my ear. "Wake up Harry," I looked at her confused. "W w wake up?"

I felt cold water splash on my face as I sat up quickly and wiped my eyes. I looked around and saw one of my maids in my room.

Wait, wasn't I just with Sabrina?

"Where's Sabrina?" I asked glancing at the maid.

"Sir, there is no Sabrina here, your alarm clock has been buzzing for the last 10 minutes and I shook you but you wouldn't wake up so I used the water by your bedside, your late for work," she fixed her dress and I sighed and rubbed my face.

"I'll call in sick, you can leave now," she nodded and dashed out the room while closing the door behind her.

It was just another dream