§25§

(Mature content!)

Harry

I left Sabrina to shower about 10 minutes ago. I didn't want to rush her so I just laid on my back only in my boxers since I told her I had a surprise for her. The door started to open and I saw her walk out in all white lingerie. I felt my bulge grow as I admired her beautiful body.

"God damn angel, you look so stunning," I got up and walked over to her and held her jaw with care and a tint of red was present on her cheeks. I leaned down to kiss her, she kissed back which got me more fired up. I held her close to me as our lips moved in sync. I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist and laid her back against the wall and deepened the kiss.

I felt her snake her arms around my neck as my hands roamed her ravishing body.

My kisses trailed down to her neck and kissed around. Once she moaned when I kissed a certain spot I nipped at the skin and gave her a hickey. Her hands tangled in my hair and tugged on my locks causing me to groan. I led her to the bed as she laid back for me and removed her lingerie top. I attacked her chest with kisses and sucked on her nipples and rubbed the other one with my thumb, her hands pulled my boxers down letting my member spring free. I wasted no time finding a condom and ripped the small package open with my mouth and took it out slipping it on.

Sabrina removed her panties and I smirked while watching her, she looked at me with desperate eyes begging for me to please her. I lifted her legs up and bent down and kissed her inner thighs and sucked on her throbbing clit. I licked between her folds and moaned at how good she tasted. I fingered her and glanced up at her, eyes closed, her breathes heavy, and her moans getting louder.

"Fuck Harry!" She tilted her back obviously close but I stopped and spanked her ass hard and grabbed it.

"It's not Harry sweetheart," I rasped. "Who owns this ass?"

She whined at the loss of contact and looked down at me. "You daddy."

"Who owns this delicious pussy?"I placed my thumb back on her clit and rubbed it in slow circles.

"Y-you daddy!"

"And what do you want daddy to do princess?" I grinned.

"Fuck me please daddy," she begged.

"It would be my pleasure," I stood up and pulled her closer to me and slid my cock in her tight little pussy. I moaned so loud at how good she felt around me. I bent over and kissed her neck as she wrapped her arms around my neck and moaned my name constantly while tugging on my hair as I thrusted into her faster.

Our moans got louder and sweat glistened on our skin. The sound of our skin smacking together and her moans threw me on the edge. My climax was getting closer by the minute and Brina was close to as her walls clenched around my cock.

"Daddy!" She nearly screamed.

"Shit babygirl, cum with me princess!" I held her closer to me as I let out a deep groan as the knot in my stomach released and I felt Sabrina released as well.

I pulled out slowly and took the condom off and tied it and threw it in the trash. Sabrina sat up while smiling at me.

"That felt so damn good," she breathed and threw her head back as I chuckled and picked her up and spun her in my arms and she laughed. I kissed her lips and she kissed me back.

"Ready for bed love?" I asked her leading her to bed and covered us with the duvet.

"Definitely, sex is an energy drainer," she yawned and I kissed her temple and wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me and laid my head at the crook of her neck.