§26§

Narrator

Little did anyone know about what is to come. The betrayal that was about to unfold.

Harry was totally oblivious to the things around him, the people watching, because love was truly blind. Sabrina was happy again with the love of her life by her side. The lovebirds thought everything was complete, everything was hunky dory. Harry thought he could keep his princess safe from harm. Oh boy was he in for a treat.

They were absolutely wrong.

People watched them, people listened to them, and people hated them. It would be no surprise at all that Jason knew everything, he had "connections" with people who you never would suspect to help him.

Quin was enjoying life with Victoria, they were even at the stage of talking about their future together. How many kids they wanted, how they wanted their wedding to go, and their dream house. It was all perfect, even though they have been together for only a couple months, Victoria moved in with Quin. He rearranged his home that was filled with his beautiful art work to some of the paintings Victoria wanted to have on display, they both had artistic skills.

But in every troubles situation, in every betrayal, and in every god damn epidemic things happen. Nothing goes well, every plan diminishes. It crumbles up by the minute until it's just a pile of dust. The gates of hell open wide for everyone that has sinned, for everyone who was weak.

It isn't possible for the plan to go perfectly.

It just has to go wrong.

It has to end.

Someone has to die...

-

Sabrina

"Harold, get your ass in this damn kitchen and help me cook," I yelled.

Today Harry's parents were coming down to New York for a couple of days. So they wont be arriving till 5 pm. I've been up since 6 in the morning preparing the best meal I could muster up while Harry was at work and since he just got home his ass isn't going to relax, he's going to help me.

At first Harry didn't want me to be up so early cooking, he wanted his hired chef to do it since we were dining at his house but I said no, they have lives too. They shouldn't slave over the stove every single day.

"Yes darling?" he said walking into the kitchen in only gray sweatpants. I wanted to take him right now on this counter but I had to finish this meal before he had to pick up just parents.

"Can you please take the baked macaroni and cheese out of the oven, pour the brownie mix into the pan that's next to it, stir the oxtail that's in the pressure cooker, and check on the rice," I said while making some carrot juice. I saw Harry get to work which put a smile on my face, I loved that Harry would do anything for me because I would do anything for him.

Since Harry's parents have known my mom for a very long time they have taken a liking to Jamaican food. I learned how to cook since the age of 12, I'm not only British from my dads side but I'm Jamaican from my moms side. Cooking has been apart of my life for a very long time and I find it super relaxing.

I finished making the carrot juice and poured it into a jug. I put the utensils that I used in the sink and washed them so that the sink wouldn't overflow with pots and pans. I quickly dried my hands and went over to Harry who was putting the brownies in the oven, I reached over to lift the cover off the rice pot and checked for him.