§24§

Sabrina

The next morning I woke up to the man who I've missed the most. Harry Edward Styles. He decided to stay with me instead of going to work so he called in "sick" so he's a real M.V.P for doing that.

Currently we were at the mall shopping. I did my best to avoid all the expensive stores because I knew once I walked in to one Harry wouldn't let me out without a bag in my hand. I made a stop to my favorite store, Victoria Secret. I held Harry's hand as we entered the store. I made a b line for their underwear and I turned to see if Harry was alright but he was already staring at me.

"What?"

"Nothing, I just don't want to look around," he said sheepishly.

"Why not Harry?"

"Because the walls are basically covered in almost naked women," he said and I laughed and went on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek.

"It's alright Harry," he smiled and gave me a small nod as he wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his chin on my shoulder. I picked out about 10 new pairs of thongs, 10 matching bras, and 4 new bodysuits. Once I was done having my mini shopping spree and I went into the long line.

"This is gonna take forever," I huffed and Harry gave me a cheeky smile.

"It doesn't matter to me, that means I get to spend time with you forever," he kissed my cheek and I giggled at his comment. Harry and I showed major PDA causing people to give us dirty looks but I didn't care one damn bit.

Finally, we reached the register and I gave the cashier the lingerie.

"Your total is going $120.85," the cashier said while chewing her gum loud which annoyed the crap outta me but when I went to swipe my credit card, Harry gave her exactly $120.85 when I went to protest he put his finger on my lips to keep me from complaining. He took my bag for me because I was already carrying 4 bags.

"You hungry?" Harry asked me and I nodded as i heard my stomach growl.

Harry picked me up around 11:00 in the morning and I woke up at 10:30 so I didn't really have time to eat a full breakfast, I only ate a granola bar.

"Alright love, lets put the bags in the trunk of the car and then we can come back," he insisted and I nodded and followed him. When we reached the car and put the bags in the trunk I held Harrys hand as he swept me off my feet by picking me up and I let out a gasp and looked at him as if he was crazy.

"Harry, seriously I can walk," I laughed and he grinned and kissed my cheek.

"I'll put you down when we reach the entrance," he informed me. People stared and even whispered and but I didn't care. I enjoyed the attention Harry was giving me.

Harry put me down gently and held my hand as we walked to the food court. I got Panda Express while he got Subway.

"I want to be healthy," he said biting into his sandwich and I giggled.

"Harry it doesn't hurt to eat junk food once and a while," I added and dug into my food.

After 15 minutes of eating and chatting I was back at my apartment room with Harry as we were laying on the couch, my back against his front and a blanket over us. My mind was all over the place, I was mostly thinking about that mission Harry and Zayn are going to put into play next week Friday. What if he gets hurt in the process? What if just one screw up causes him to lose his life?

"Harry, teach me how to fight," I said without hesitation. He gave me a confused looked.

"Why? I mean I wouldn't have a problem teaching you but that came out of no where," I could tell he was concerned but I got up and put my hair in a ponytail. Harry got up and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"I'll teach you but I rather do it at my house, in my gym," he suggested and I went into my room and changed into my spandex shorts and my sports bra. I found my Nikes I used for when I work out and put them on and laced them up. Harry was already waiting for me when I walked out with him in my North Face jacket.

"Sabrina, I can tell something is bothering you," Harry placed his hand on my lower back when we got into the elevator. I pressed the button to the lobby as I let out a sigh and faced Harry.

"I'm just scared of losing you to the mission that you and Quin are going to attempt next week," I admitted and he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in. Tears streamed down my face as he held me tighter.

"Nothing bad will happen princess, the plan it perfect and everything will go smooth," he breathed and kissed my head gently. "Once the police come to shut down his business and arrest his workers I'll be at your apartment door with flowers," I laughed and sniffed and he wiped my tears with the pad of his thumb.

"Just kiss me," I pleaded and he leaned in and connected our lips.

-

"Right hook!"

"Left hook!"

"Upper cut!"

I was covered in sweat as I gave every single punch Harry commanded the best of my ability

I was covered in sweat as I gave every single punch Harry commanded the best of my ability. Harry decided for us to keep doing that pattern until he was impressed. He was very tough on me about how I need to fix my posture and to concentrate.

"Right hook!" He yelled and I punched the punching the left practice glove he had on his hand and a loud bang echoed throughout the room.

"Duck and uppercut!"

I ducked as fast as I could when he swung his arm as I came up back up I did a perfect uppercut. Harry smiled clearly impressed.

"Nice job babygirl," he tossed me a water bottle once I took off the gloves and I drank half of it. I put it down and he engulfed me in his embrace as I hugged him back without hesitation.

"Wanna take a shower? You still have some clothes you left here one night," he said and I immediately nodded wanting to feel clean again. He held my hand and led me to his beautiful bathroom.

"Harry do you really need a huge bathroom for yourself?" I asked

"Harry do you really need a huge bathroom for yourself?" I asked. I felt his arms snake around my body and he grinned against my neck and kissed around it.

"I look at it as our bathroom now," he rasped and I bit my lip wanting more of him. He grabbed my ass and smacked it.

"When your done taking a shower, meet me in the bedroom because daddy has something for you"