§15§

(The Bahamas: Part 7)

Harry

Today was the day.

The day I have to deliver the drugs and weapons to Jason and God did I feel nervous. This wasn't like a regular drop off, this was hell itself. Security will be everywhere, even the damn limo driver is gonna be a bodyguard for Jason.

I woke up 5 minutes ago and still haven't moved from my spot. I actually wouldn't mind staying here for the rest of my life while Sabrina laid her head on my chest and our legs tangled together. I kissed her temple and gently got up and she immediately went for the pillow and hugged it close to her body. I quickly brushed my teeth and hopped in the shower washing off the scent of sex last night. That night meant so much to me that I knew no matter what happened I would never forget every single detail.

After putting on black skinny jeans, a white button up shirt, and my boots I quickly went to the kitchen and poured water in a glass and got some Advil and placed it on the end table near Sabrina knowing she's gonna wake up sore. I exited the hotel room quietly and made sure I locked it.

When I headed out the elevator into the lobby I saw one of Jason's bodyguards holding up a sign that said Styles. I nervously walked over as he led me to the limo and opened the door for me. When I got in the guy who was driving had looked at me from the mirror.

"Do you have what's needed in the case?" his deep voiced eoched and all I did was nod in response. He started to drive off focusing on the road as I covered my face in my hands. I began to worry. Worry that something bad will happen and it won't be good, that Sabrina will leave me again and won't ever come back to me. The guilt and regret made be feel like throwing up. The harsh reality of it was that this is my fault. I should have never signed the contract with Quin and Jason, it was pathetic of me. Hot tears streamed down my face as the limo came to a complete stop.

"We're here," the driver said and I nodded and quickly wiped my tears and took a deep breath and got out the limo with the case in hand. When I looked up at the building I could just sense the trouble and danger that it carries but no one else knows but me.

I walked to the doors that a security guard opened for me and I mumbled a quick thank you as I headed to the elevator walking in with two guards already awaiting my presence. I sighed and stood between them without saying a word.

After what seemed like an hour, the door finally opened to a big office with a perfect view of the Bahamas. It was breathtaking, no doubt about it, but not the guy sitting in the chair.

"Harold, welcome," Jason spun his chair around until he was facing me, already a smirk played on his lips. I walked up to his desk and placed the case carefully.

"There, I delivered them now leave me and Sabrina the hell alone!" I spat. He looked at me with pure shock and let out a sickening laugh. "You think I'm just gonna do that Harry, that wouldn't be fun now would it," two of his guards grabbed my arms and kicked me down until I was on my knees. One of them yanked my hair back until I had no choice but to stare directly at the man I despised.

"Now Harry, you have to remember back in high school how close we were and you threw that all away for a stupid girl that left you anyway," he got up from his chair and made his way towards me and kneeled down to my height.

"She left me because of you, you bloody idiot!" I yelled and I felt a harsh sting on my cheek. I looked at Jason with pure shock as he was fuming with anger.

"Your lucky I don't kill you right now! I am not done with you and you will keep working with me until I don't need your arse anymore! Do I make myself clear?" All I did was nod knowing if I talked back I wouldn't reach the hotel with the same pure white shirt.

"Good, now I have another mission for you and that is when you get back from having fun on your little trip, I need you to assassinate someone for me," he sat back down folding his arms.

"Are you out of your mind! I'm not killing anyone for you!" I hissed and he slammed his fists on the table. "You will do what I ask, no questions asked!"

"The targets name is Chase Williams. He owes me a lot of weapons and cash but his irrelevant arse doesn't know what a business deal means. Or in my case he doesn't know what my busniess deals mean," He explained while searching through of his drawers and taking out a picture and put it on the desk and slid it down for me to get a better look at the poor guy.

 Or in my case he doesn't know what my busniess deals mean," He explained while searching through of his drawers and taking out a picture and put it on the desk and slid it down for me to get a better look at the poor guy

Was he handsome? Yes. Does he look like your everyday drug dealer? No. Did he deserve this? Hell no.

"Why not let him live?" I questioned and Jason nodded at the two guards to let me go as I stood up fixing my clothes and pushing my hair back.

"Because as human beings we all have responsibilities. Like a toddler has a responsibilty of learning how to walk or how to learn how to talk with a help of a parent. Like a teenager has a responsibilty to graduate from high school. Like how drug dealers have a responsibilty of selling drugs and weapons. It's life Harry and I needed those drugs 2 weeks ago," he shook his head and looked at me and smiled. "That's why I'm using you, you do what your told and that's what I love about you Harold," he clapped his hands together and held his hand out for me to shake.

I hesitated but knew I had no way out of this. If I ran right now he would let me but later kill me knowing I had enough evidence to send him to the police. I actually could end this but doing that is like ending my life and Sabrina's. I couldn't do that, espeically to my angel. So I connected my hand with his giving him a firm handshake.

"Great I'll give you the information when you get back from your vacation, have a nice day Harry," he walked to the big glass window and took a glance at the beautiful paradise that was in front of us. I started to head to the door wanting badly to get out of this hell hole and go back to being in my babygirl's arms.

"Oh and Harry," he hummed.

"What?" I looked back at him while my hand was on the doorknob eager to get out of here.

"It's really sad how you just left Sabrina all alone in that hotel room, bad things could happen."he laughed darkly.

That's when my heart dropped.