§31§

The Heist

Harry

The day seemed to go by fast, the sun set only lasted a second and the moon eagerly rose to accompany the stars. It was time for the heist, Sabrina asked me to cuddle with her before I left and I couldn't pass up that offer. I calmed her down, she was crying uncontrollably today, I took her out for breakfast, went shopping with her, went to the beach with her and took her out for dinner. But those moments seemed to fade away just like the sun. Victoria wanted to sleepover the mansion so both her and Sabrina could be together, Quin dropped her off at the house.

Currently I was in the van with Zayn, we already picked up the guys who were willing to help and a few others in another van driving behind us. We had an armed and ready crew, you would think that with the amount of heavy weaponry we had, my nerves wouldn't be sky rocketing—my hands were violently shaking.

"Harry, you okay lad? You're shaking," Quin said when he stopped at a red light and his eyes were on me.

"What if Sabrina is right? What if we both get killed or something Quin?" I looked at him.

"But we won't, you can't let your conscious get to you," he said.

I nod slowly trying to ease my nerves, I already started to feel hot. I took off my beanie and ran my fingers through the top part of the hair I had left from cutting it, I placed the beanie back on my head and made sure my leather gloves were on correctly and that they wouldn't slip.

"Alright, we're here, the night time security should be scarce," Quin whispered.

Two out of the twelve guys that we hired, Zack and Dylan, quietly got out of the back of the van that we parked across from the building. I had my eyes on the two guards who were already at the entrance but they seemed too busy chatting away, not realizing the end of their life is coming faster than they expected. Zack strangled the other one and so did Dylan. Both of them shanked them with a small blade right in the neck. They left the bodies and went around the building to make sure there were no more guards. Zack came back to the front of the building and signaled to us that everything was good to go.

Quin pressed the button on the side of his Bluetooth to talk to the other crew members in the other van.

"It's go time boys," he commanded and I got out with Quin and took the shotgun I carried and loaded it up and put two pistols in my gun holster just in case. All together, there were 20 of us, all dressed in black and ready to kill this bastard and his henchmen.

"Let's go, once we get inside spread out, don't ever go by yourself, make sure you have someone go with you," I ordered and we all went inside.

There were about 10 guys armed, all of them stopped their side conversations and looked at us.

"Who the fuck are you guys?" A bald guy who had a pistol in his hand pointed it at me.

"Your worst nightmare, bitch," I shot him without any hesitation and everything turned into an all out gun battle.

"I thought you said the night crew wasn't much!" I yelled to Quin who was behind one of the columns on my left and I was behind the middle one.

"Me too! I guess Jason changed his schedule for them!" He shouted back.

I decided to put my shotgun behind my back and take out the two pistols from my holsters and fired away as much as I could. I didn't even think, I just let my actions show my feelings. Anger, hatred and pure disgust for these men who worked for Jason. The hell that I've been put through, the pain that was not only given to me but Sabrina's sweet heart.