§23§

Harry

"Sabrina, I think it's best we turn back," I said getting even more nervous when we parked in Gemma's driveway.

"Harry please, calm down okay," she rubbed my thigh and kissed my cheek and I got out the car with her. She entwined our arms together as I felt my knees turn to jello as we got closer to the door. Sabrina knocked on the door gently.

The sound of the door creaking made me jump a bit and Sabrina smacked my arm. "Harry for the love of god, chill out," she whispered demandingly and I only gave her a small nod. The door was wide open now and there she was standing in an over sized sweater and black leggings with fuzzy socks on. Her hair in a messy bun with no make up in sight but she still looked beautiful.

Gemma, my sister.

When she spotted Sabrina she was all smiles but once her eyes trailed over to me her smile fell with disappointment.

"What is he doing here?" She said coldly waiting for an answer. My whole mouth went dry and I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"Gem, Harry is here to apologize and we are not leaving until you can forgive him," Brina firmly stated.

"Then you might as well get comfortable because it's gonna be a long day," she gestured us inside but her eyes never meeting mine. A little girl with pigtails came skipping down the stairs as she stopped in her tracks once she saw me.

"Uncle Hazza!" She yelled happily and I chuckled and she ran to me while I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"How've you been my little bug," I tickled her as she little out a cute high pitched laugh. "I am doing great, I've missed you soooo much, mommy has only showed me pictures of you because she said you have been busy," she said as she played with my necklace.

"I have but now I'm here you have grown up so much,"I said happily and I put her down and she hugged my legs tightly and then ran upstairs.

I walked to the living room with my hands in my pockets and took a seat next to Sabrina as Gemma sat across from us.

"Where's Levin?" Brina said breaking the awkward silence.

"He's at work, he'll be back around 6:30."

I looked down at my boots as I felt someone nudge my arm. I looked to face my angel and she was urging me to say something and I let out a heavy sigh.

"Gemma, I'm sorry for being a disappointment in our family. I know how you, mum, and dad have grieved over me and worry so much that I have no excuse for my actions and what I got myself involved in. But I'm going to end it Gemma, that's my promise to you," I felt tears escape my eyes as they flooded my face with guilt. "I freaking promise Gem I will fix this okay, you have to believe me your my sister, my flesh and blood. It hurts that I'm letting you down," I sniffed and Sabrina rubbed my back gently. I glanced up at Gemma who was in tears as well.

"Harry, you are my little brother, if anything bad happened to you I couldn't live with myself. I just need to know that your okay, that your safe, not selling illegal drugs. Doing that is like suicide," she croaked and I got up and went over to her and held her in my arms.

"I'm so sorry Gemma," I cried on her shoulder.

She wrapped her arms around me and she cried with me. I kissed her temple and got a good look at her and smiled.