§5§

(Short...)

Third Person P.O.V

Harry was mentally and physically tired. Running a business and looking for the love of his life was a lot of work. Madeline on the other hand was trying to impress and make Harry fall for her again by wearing short tight skirts on purpose to catch his attention, constantly making trips to his office and 'accidentally' dropping a paper and would bend over enough for her underwear to be visible. Harry was sick and tired of it and would tell Maddie straight up to stop being a slut and just do her job or he would fire her.

Louis, Harry's trusted friend, would help him out time to time by making Madeline get paperwork for him so Harry could concentrate for once. But Louis knew that Harry was stressing over this Sabrina thing way too much and knew for a fact that Harry would obtain grey hairs soon. But no matter how times Louis told his best friend to take a break he refused, he was too selfish and tempted to get his babygirl back one way or another even if that meant stalking her.

Sabrina was totally oblivious to the fact that her ex lover was still hunting for her. Victoria would plead and beg her best friend to go out and get another man like she did but Sabrina could only focus on Harry. She knew it was bad for her health to be thinking about him.

Even after seeing his presence in the city she pondered if it was a good idea to start searching for him. Harry had followed her from her apartment to the various stores and finally to the club and still Brina never took notice. Not even Victoria's breathtaking body could tempt Harry. His goal was just to make sure his sunshine was safe and eventually end up in his arms. So that's why when the drunken fellow from the club laid his hands on Sabrina in an inappropriate manner, he tried his best not to strangle the man to death.

Sabrina was his everything.

But what scared him was the fact that Sabrina didn't look happy to see him. It shattered his heart.

"Victoria, meet Harry. Harry, meet Victoria," Sabrina calmly said. Harry quickly wiped the cascading tears from his tanned skin and looked at the fair blacked-haired girl and gave her a cheeky smile.

"Wow, um Sabrina has told me a lot about you, like a lot a lot,"Victoria wrapped her arm securely around her best friends waist. Harry watched her actions and bit his plump bottom lip. "Oh...Sabrina can I talk to you for a minute please," he begged and she huffed and nodded and followed Harry outside. The crisp air blowing, feeling good on the two individuals due to the humidity inside the club.

"What do you want Harry?" the dark-skinned girl folded her arms and diverted her attention to the array of cars passing down the street. "I'm here because one my business is officially in New York and second I came to get what is mine," the tall mans voice sent shivers throughout Brina's body as she looked up at him.

"Listen Harry, what we had is over and I'm trying to live my life perfectly," Sabrina proudly said standing her ground as the British man went closer to her and grabbed her chin. "I know you are kitten and I'm very proud of you, but I want you in my life I can't afford to lose you not fucking again. Every damn day I waited for you to call, I've never changed my phone number actually, but you never did. I've missed you more than you can imagine babe and I know damn well you miss me too," the grip on her chin got tighter and tears fell down Harry's smooth skin dripping down onto his lovers chest. "I need you Sabrina Janet Mills and I love you, I don't want to be distant anymore,"he smashed his plump lips onto hers and she didn't hesitate to kiss the helpless man.

Sabrina pulled onto Harry's shiny brown locks as he let out a deep groan in satisfaction. The kiss became more heated, both of them knew people were watching but they couldn't give two shits. Finally, the kissing came to a complete halt and Sabrina backed up as the feeling of the heated moment lingered on her lips.

"Harry, I'm sorry but you need to find someone else," the confused girl muttered and Harry looked at her in disbelief. "Your joking, tell me you are! I know you enjoyed that damn kissed and I know you want more!" he croaked as sobs escaped his swollen lips. Sabrina shook her head and ran towards the entrance of the club.

Something clicked into Harry's mind. The once desperate boy became the most psychotic and twisted man ever. He laughed, darkness evident in his voice as he evilly smirked and yelled "You can run Sabrina Mills, but you can't hide from me!" he ran his fingers through his hair as he lazily made his way to his car.

From that day forward Sabrina would receive expensive and unexpected gifts at her apartment door like roses, Rolex's, Pandora bracelets, Gucci purses, and more. Every time each gift was presented to her it came with a note:

Dear Babygirl,

You are NEVER out of my sight. You are NEVER alone. You are protected by me and I will get you to love me one way or another. I'm tired of you playing hard to get when you know that you STILL love me. Ohhhh sweetheart I know everything about you. As I said you can run but you can't hide.

~H