§28§

Tuesday (3 days till the heist)

Sabrina

As a lover of fashion it's always hard for me to find a perfect outfit whenever I want or need to go anywhere. Even as a nurse, I have multiple selections of scrubs to wear. Harry has told me he's been ready for 15 minutes now and I'm still sitting on my bed in my bra and underwear staring at our walk in closet.

"Sabrina, is it really that hard to find something?" Harry asked getting irritated.

"Harry, is it really that hard to wait?" I asked and he immediately shut his mouth. I got up and walked in and looked at my side. I've only moved some of my stuff in Harry's mansion like clothes and toiletries. I reached for a romper that I had just bought off of Fashion Nova and put it on. I picked out matching heels and looked in the mirror.

"Harold, how does this look?" I asked him and I saw him walk up behind me in awe

"You look absolutely divine sweetheart," he replied and kissed my neck gently and placed his hands on my hips.

"Harry, we gotta go," I smiled but he kept continuing. I got a good grip on his love handles and started to tickle him. Harry burst into laughter and I took that time to grab my mini purse and my phone and I dashed out the closet. I heard Harry's fast footsteps behind me, thank god I learned how to run in heels. I just laughed and went downstairs as fast as I could without tripping.

"Sabrina Janet Mills, you get back here!" Harry yelled playfully.

I smirked and hid behind Marie, Harry's maid.

"Help me Marie," I laughed and Harry ran into the kitchen.

"Brina, you can't run from me any longer," he grinned. I stood on the other side of the huge island and needed a plan to get to the front door. My phone rang and I saw it was Victoria calling.

"Hello?" I said and watched Harry's every move as we moved slowly around the island.

"Quin and I are outside," she beamed.

"Alright, Harry and I will be there in a minute," I said quickly and hung up and did one more rotation with Harry and took that chance to sprint to the front door. I laugh and finally got to the huge wooden double doors and opened them and ran outside.

I felt Harry come up behind me and grab me by my waist and he picked me up and I squealed.

"Harry, put me down," I laughed and held on to him.

"Not until you give me a kiss," he looked at me and I connected my lips with his.

"Would you two lovebirds get your asses in the damn car," I heard Victoria yell.

"Sorry," I smile and Harry put me down and we walked to the black van. We both got in and I laid back.

"You guys excited?" Quin said while driving off.