§11§

(The Bahamas: Part 2)

Harry

After the long drive in the limo we finally reached the hotel and went straight to bed. We just put the bags down in the bedroom and took off our clothes and Sabrina and I were currently cuddling.

"Harry?"

"Yes babygirl?"

"What's the whole business deal about?" My angel looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes. I bit my lip in hesitation and just knew I had to lie to her.

"It's nothing important really, probably another business trying to work with mine," I said and she nodded and kissed my cheek. "Well I hope everything goes smoothly, goodnight Hazza," she yawed and drifted to sleep. I kisses her head and pulled her closer to me as I wrapped an arm around her waist securely. I felt like I shouldn't sleep, that I should keep one eye open just to make sure that one of Jason's guards, or even Jason himself, don't sneak in here. His text still haunts me.

I don't keep my promises

I shivered a bit and shook my head and decided that sleep would do the trick. I dozed off with the girl I loved right next to me.

"No! No! Leave her alone! Kill me instead!" I yelled as the two burly guys holding me back punched me in my stomach and yanked my hair back forcing me to watch. I spit blood on the ground tired of the metallic taste that built up in my mouth for the harsh punches. Sabrina was tied up to a chair, bruised from beatings that were given to her.

Her once chocolate brown skin has the familiar Crimson liquid cascading down her head as she sobbed, her cheeks red. "Harry please don't let them do this to me," she begged as she struggled.

Jason came walking in with a gun in his hand as he laughed. "Oh jolly good show, am I right, Harold?" He bellowed as he took the safety off the gun and walked around Sabrina holding her chin.

"This is what you get Harry! Those days I spent in jail when you just had to rat me out to the cops! Now I'm gonna take what you love, just like what you took from me," he said with a sinister smirk forming on his lips. He pointed the gun right on my angels temple as her sobs and cries got louder.

"Stop Niall! I'll do anything you want, just please let her go!" I croaked, my cheeks stinging from the tears that wouldn't stop flowing like a waterfall. "Shut him up!" Niall barked and one of the guards got tape and forcefully grabbed my jaw and applied it over my mouth.