§13§

(That is the hotel room they are staying at)

(The Bahamas: Part 4)

Harry

What did they want?

I couldn't stop thinking about the two guys I saw at the beach who were staring me and Sabrina down, I swore I saw one of them lift up their shirt to show me he was armed with handgun. I got nauseous thinking what they could do to my angel so I had to tug on her arm a bit using the dinner reservations as an excuse.

Currently we were at the hotel and she was taking forever in the bathroom. Meanwhile, I was picking out an outfit excited to see where this night would be headed. So far there haven't been any calls from Jason which I'm quite thankful for.

"Harry!" My sunshine yelled.

"Yes darling!" I shouted back and she had respond with a loud come here. I quickly made my way to the shower and saw her bare for the first time ever. I felt my erection already throbbing more than it already was. I bit my lip so hard that I tasted blood on my tongue. She looked down covering herself a bit. I went over to her and lifted her chin so she was looking up at me.

"Hey don't ever cover yourself in front me, okay? You are beautiful in everyway princess," I said softly and cupped her cheeks and left my lips lingering on her forehead before I pulled away and noticed her blushing as she nodded slowly. Her body was so perfect, so curvy. I've never really been with a girl that has as much ass as Sabrina, I was so lucky.

"Can you please help me blow dry my hair?" She whined and pouted. I laughed strolled over to her taking the blow dryer and turning it on. She gave me a comb and stood in front of the mirror and smiled at me.

"Be gentle though, I don't want my head hurting," she said sternly and I nodded. I couldn't stop thinking about the things I could do to her right now. I cousin easily turn her around right now, put her on this bathroom counter, and fuck the life outta of her. But I can't, I don't want her first time to hurt or be a nightmare.

I gently, with the comb, parted her hair in 4 section and started with the two sections at the bottom and worked my way up.

"Oh my goodness Harry, you should become a god damn hairstylist," she looked in the mirror with pure shock as she examined her hair in the mirror. I smacked her arse and laughed. "Alright cutie let's get ready, or you should I still have to take a shower," she patted my head and left the bathroom as I took of my white tank top and swim trunks.

"Fuck, I gotta take care of this," I muttered while the warm water trickled down my body and I stroked my member and let out a satisfied moan.

-

"Brina!" I shouted and sighed heavily checking the rolex on my wrist for the 5th time now. I was all ready to go and I was literally the last one in the shower and now Sabrina's the one taking her sweet little time.

"Harry, rush me again and I won't be afraid to stick my 5 inch heel up your ass!" she fires back. Damn, I love her attitude. I smirk as lean my shoulder on the wall and waited. Once I heard the door creak open I saw red heels first and my eyes grazed up at her whole body. My eyes widen as I saw how the white v-neck dress captured her curves, she's a pure goddess.

"I know I know, I'm too fabulous," she flipped her hair back and spun around lifting her arms up as I clapped and laughed

"I know I know, I'm too fabulous," she flipped her hair back and spun around lifting her arms up as I clapped and laughed. "Amazing, why aren't you a model?" I ask curiously and held my hand out and she poiltely laced our fingers together as we walked out the hotel room and headed straight to the elevator.

"Because dear Harold, those girls can't handle seing me walk around with all this ass," she giggled and we stepped in the elevator.

Sabrina's giggle could even put a smile on my face. Hell, it could even make my damn day. She's so full of energy, at least she could just be cute instead of Madeline. Madeline is also looking to reach in my pants and suck my dick. I've just had it up to here with her and assigned her to be Louis's assistant, I think I can handle stuff on my own.

While Sabrina and I were in the elevator she explained on some days she could come and visit when she's supposed to be working a late night shift. I happily agreeded because then I could keep an eye on her.

When we reached to the car I opened the passenger side door and she got in saying thank you as I gave her a small nod and got in and put on seatbelt and drove to the restaurant.

I made sure that everything was ready, I rented out the whole rooftop so it I could have some alone time with my girl, she deserves the best. I know that I started out a bit creepy with sending her gifts and stalking her. Maybe I was trying too hard?

Once I parked at the Italian restaurant I quickly got out and rushed to the passenger side opening the door for Sabrina. She took my hand and laced over fingers together and I walked with her inside.

I went up to the waiter at eh podium.

"Harry Styles," I said and he skimmed the list for the my name. "Ah, Mr.Styles right this way," he grabbed two menus and guided us through the restaurant as we headed up to the rooftop. For some reason I actually felt nervous, I haven't taken Sabrina out in a long time.

"Harry, why is he taking us to the roof?" my angel whispered and I just laughed with my dimple on display. "You'll see kitten, just hang tight," she gave me a small nod and chewed on her bottom lip. Once the waiter opened the door I myself was even in shock. When I made the reservations they didn't send me a picture or tell me any details they just told me not to worry and I'm in good hands.

"Oh...my...word,"I looked down at Brina and her face was lit up with excitement as she then looked at the view. "Harry, this is truly amazing,"she tucked a strand of hair that was sliding down her face. I walked over to her and held her cheek with one hand and rested the other on her waist.

"Only for my babygirl."

-

-

We spent hours chatting and laughing about the most ridcilous things, I really missed these moments. The thought that if I wasn't such a fucked up teen then maybe I could've been happy in the beginning instead of stressed and messing around finding all nighters. It was really a bad habit of mine. But no girl, none, can compare to Sabrina. She was beautiful, her smooth chocolate brown skin, her perfect brown eyes, and her smile was picture perfect.

I took the check after we had settled down from eating. I gave the waiter my mastercard and got up and took Sabrina's hand in mine and went back downstairs. I took my mastercard from the waiter and gave him a $100 tip.

"Have a good night Mr. Styles," he opened the door for me and I grinned. "Oh I will," once I said that I directed my attention to my babygirl and she was already blushing like crazy.

She won't be innocent after tonight...