Introduction

Firstly, this is like a long author's note cos I really want the readers to know me, the normal me. I noticed in many fan fictions that I read that they don't show how the writer is. They show their theories, believes and mentality but never show how they talk, react to things or any of these things, I just don't reach the real person inside the writer.

So, this story is to my best friend, Hanya, @Hanya_Gaber . To be honest, I haven't known Hanya for long but what I know about her is more than enough for writing her a book. Me and Hanya complete each other and when the story popped in my mind, Hanya wasn't feeling good so I left the story I was trying to find an inspiration for and proceeded with her story to cheer her up and show her that I'm always here for her no matter what. After all, that's what are friends for, right?

I was writing another story called PING!!!, it was a Zayn one and it was my first. It was a personal imagine first but it kept stretching till it was a fan fiction but I had a writer's block so I couldn't continue. Mistaken's idea popped in my mind when I was looking for a story to one of my friends. Niall was perfect for the story and Hanya was perfect for Niall so I couldn't find a better couple. I told my editor @glamorousglen3 and now she's editing the story.

I just want you all to know that Hanya in the story isn't exactly the Hanya in real life. She's got a different religion, culture, friends; but most things are based on true people and events. I will write a lot of things that are necessary for the story but these are not true. Just so you all know, the Hanya in the story is ALMOST the Hanya in real life.

Now, for anyone who had commented on that usless part that came by mistake, -who are 2 of my friends and me to be more accurate- I don't know if your comments will be lost or not but thanks for doing them anyway. This is posted instead of that part that came by mistake. 

Chapter 1 will be up on the day This Is Us is going to be out in Egypt. I want this day special so I'll be watching This Is Us with Hanya, making a time capsule and then I'm posting the chapter.

Thanks to anyone who wasted thier time reading my crap, after all I'm so normal xD I love you all unless you're racist.

Roaa. xo