9. Shy and Cheesy

Chapter (9) - Shy and Cheesy

Thank you,” she said in a shy low voice that made her look even more adorable.

It's not a compliment,” I tell her truthfully.

It wasn't a compliment. Why was she thanking me then? The way Hanya was talking about her friend really impressed me. She loved her with all that she's got. It made me like her even more. I know it's not related, but it just made me drool. Maybe it was her ability to love so deeply that blew me away, or maybe it was how noble her feelings towards Lily were. I don't know. I just felt amazing listening to her talking about Lily.

Thank you in that case too,” she chuckled, obviously uncomfortable with what I was saying, but I couldn't help it; I was just saying the truth. "I don't think all people think my heart is of gold."

If they don't, then they're blind,” I said, feeling bothered – yes, I was not going to deny my feelings; I was indeed bothered – that not all people could see her as I did.

Even if that made it easier to get her, I didn't like it. People should admire Hanya. I had no particular reason to feel that way, but I did. It was true that I had a million reasons to love her, but then, I didn't have something sufficient. I just admired her. If people didn't know my million reasons, they should, at least, like her for her pure cuteness.

She was totally uncomfortable after that statement, and I guessed that she sensed the bothered tone in my voice because she sank into a sea of shyness, clearly not knowing how to reply.

Why are you so shy?” I asked, reminding myself of Adele's song which made us both chuckle.

How can I not be shy?” she replied with a question, which was normally something that annoyed me, but when Hanya did it, it didn't.

Not because it was Hanya – though partially, it was because it was Hanya – but because she had no other choice, I guess. She was shy and nervous, and that doesn't help in thinking straight.

I don't know, you just shouldn't be that shy,” I bluntly shrugged.

What the fuck?”

Another reason to admire Hanya; she's never afraid of swearing in front of me, being the Niall Horan. She was a potty mouth, and she didn't make it up for me. She just stayed true to herself, which is something not all girls do.

What the fuck you?” I laughed along with her to reduce her shyness intensity as it already reached the maximum level; I knew that later because I never saw Hanya that shy after that occasion.

You're doing your best in making me shy then asking me why? What the actual fuck?”

I accomplished my mission of reducing her shyness level. She was talking like the normal Hanya again.

You think I'm doing my best in making you shy? What the real fuck?”

I went with her flow, laughing uncontrollably through every word I said because I couldn't keep my happiness in anymore. I was so extremely happy that I felt there was no other thing to care about in this world because I wasn't actually sure if I was in it in the first place.

Then what are you doing, sir?” she mocked, finally getting fully rid of the embarrassing atmosphere I had created.

Saying the truth, maybe?”

You're a liar. I swear that if I had a heart surgery right now, doctors will find a normal heart like everyone else's. No gold.”

At that moment, we both burst out laughing loudly at nothing in particular. Not at Hanya's random, almost incomprehensible joke, it was just that we couldn't keep our joy inside anymore. I was jumping in my head actually, and she was laughing with her cheeks redder than a tomato. We were both feeling so good. Our feelings were just too overwhelmed to describe.

You know what? You should come over,” I found myself telling her excitedly, after we finally stopped laughing.

I exerted no effort whatsoever at trying to deny that I really wanted that. I wanted to spend as much time with her as possible.

That would be great!”

Wow, Hanya! You managed to make me feel the same feeling I used to have on every Christmas during my childhood.

We did everything friends could possibly do. Everything! We ordered pizzas and left nothing of it though we had already had lunch before going to my flat. But, we eat like monsters. We played videos games, and I seriously need to mention how great Hanya is at that. She's a champion. She even made me drop her off at her house while we were on our way to my flat so that she could get some of her favorite games. We kept laughing at everything and nothing: the telly, Twitter, and everything one can make fun of.

Niall, I want a cheesy love story like that,” she moaned against my chest while we were watching Ella Enchanted.

She was snuggled against me perfectly, as her small body was all collapsed beside me. I felt the urge to take a picture of us this way so that I could always remember that moment, but of course I couldn't.

Fine, babe, we can go to the market and buy one after the movie ends,” I joked with her.

It felt so easy and normal to hear her laugh, like it's the most natural thing to happen. She hit me on the chest but backed away immediately.

Oi, Niall! These are strong,” she commented, patting my chest then resting her head on it again.

That probably fed my ego more than anything else in the world, even more than when the fans kept saying that I was sexy and such things. I felt so proud of myself for getting her to say such thing. Even her look showed that she admired my strong chest; she rested her head on it, closing her eyes like a baby having a deep sleep. Eventually, she had to open them to watch the movie, though.

You met me at a gym, honey,” I raised my eyebrow, feeling self-centered, but we both knew it was just a joke.

Don't get too big of a head. You've just got strong arms and abs and chest; no big deal.”

All that and she didn't want me to get too big of a head? I got an even bigger head by those few words.

Yeah, no big deal,” I mimicked.

She just smacked me again, less hard that time. I didn't pay much attention to the movie. I was staring at her, wondering how she captivated me in no time. She took me to a place where you don't feel things normally, where nothing is bad, where love exists everywhere because she's there. Man, she's like a fairy spreading fairy dust everywhere.

Taking a deep breath, I continued watching the movie. I felt a small hand caressing my chest, giving me shivers that could take us both to Narnia.

-:::::::::-

Okay, so I'm grateful that I'm the one who wrote this, or else I would've died of cuteness. I don't really know how my mind can come up with these thoughts.

Now let me tell you something really important, there would be no updates for like a week or more, 7-10 days maximum. This is Eid (feast) so it's a national holiday and this time it's a 9 days. 

Gif is Zanzonti (this is my nicky for Zayn, but you never call him this 'cos this somehow means he's mine in Arabic, it has no real meaning in Arabic, I made it up).

Roaa. xo