Chapter One : Moving Out

So today is the day i'm going to Start a brand new Live. "YOU READY?" my Mom yelled from downstairs."just a few Mins" i yelled back. Now i am going through all the memories that happend in this House, and...sorry i forgot to introduce myself. I'm Amira, Amira MChardney. I am 18 i have long dark brown Hair and dark brown Eyes too.

Things i Love are: My Friend  Emma, my Mom, Music i like Dogs and i even love Funny peopel :).Things i Hate are : Bullies, Haters girls with tons of Make up on their Face and Guys who think they can get every girl they want. And yesss i get Bullied here but this is in the Past now.

You basiclly think now 'she Loves her Mom but whats with her Dad?' well he Died when i was 6.... he did not Die he killed himself... he had much problems with the money his job and he let out everything on my Mother when he was Drunk. So one day he couldn't take it anymore and he Killed himself by cutting himself. yeah.i don't like to speak much about him. anyway Siblings? dont have one.But i have a Friend like an Sister.

My mom have to work really much and sometimes i never see her but she always calls me and stuff. And that is one of the Matters why we are Moving away, she found a new better job in London so we are moving there.London. I always wanted to go there. it was my biggest wish haha.My life 'here' was a Living Hell because off all the Bullies they mobbed me and Treated me like Shit.

But now Live gives me another Chance and I am going to change everything!

I checked everything one last Time and went downstairs where my Mom was waiting already."Where were you we are going to passthe Flight!" my Mom told me. I rolled my eyes."sorry". We went out the door an there i saw my Bestfriend Emma. Emma is an Beautiful girl she has Darker brown hair than me and Dark brown eyes one of the Beautifulst Smile ever and the best Personality a Human can have. When i saw her there i saw a Tear in her eye and i run up to her and Hugged her Tight. "I'm going t-to miss You...pl-please text and c-call me Okay?" she said in a Chracked Voice. And then i Felt my Heart break into two Pieces I was going to be apart of my one and only bestfriend who Helped me out of Every shit that Happend. "Promis" i said and hugged her Again. "Okay, okay so much drama is enough. Comon know we have to Go" my Mom told me. We Hugged one last time and then i get in the car.....and there we go BYE old Life! and Hello new Life! 

____________________________________________________________________________

I Know it's a short Chap but how is it so far? Leave a comment. and dont forget its my first Story so Yeah :) :*