Chapter Nineteen : The Family that i Never did know...~

Marcel's P.O.V 

She was gone.She is just gone.It is now 7 weeks without her here.She wasn't at the school  since 7 weeks.I texted her severel times but she just dousen'T text back or she isn''t even Calling back. I am scared about her. Without her Everything is Empty i Cant do anything with anyone With out Amira.I love her.And i Always will.Why cant she just be With me.And this Guy.Who is he.Why did she never told me That she has an Couseng here in London.I just miss Her.

Amira's P.O.V

It's 7 weeks now." weeks without Marcel.Two weeks Without Him beeing with me.I miss him soo much.In this 7 weeks i learned about my Family a little bit and i am just not Who i thought i am.I am so different as i Thought.But why didn't my mom tell me.MY mom she died.She died few days Ago.It's hard but she never told me why i am the Person that i shouldn't be.

Well this family is Different really DIfferent.I am different.Everything is Different Now.My aunt is a Relly Really nice Women who understands me.And cares about me.She told me to forget Marcel because it would be the Best for me.But everytime i Try to forget him i even miss him more.Because I Love him.I love him really much.He even Texted me 10000 times and Called me but i just couldn't Text or call back because i was scared to get in Trouble with My aunt or my Onkel.

I've got information about my School when the Prom is and stuff.Not from MArcel but from other peopel.I have Planned to go on Prom with Marcel to talk to him one last time before Leaving....

I don'T go to school anymore because My aunt and my Onkel have set a Private Teacher.To learn in the house were i Live now.It was boring but i Tried to do my Best so it can all be Over fast.

BAck to the PRom.The prom is in about 3 days and i dont know if i should Call marcel so he can Bring me to the Prom or if i should just go.I think i just go there alone."Amiraa???" MY private teacher waved with his hand infront of my Face so i could Concentrate again."yes?" i asked giving my Attention to him."I think that should be enough for the Day you are Free" He said smiling at me.He was a Funny guy i liked him.I smiled and that stood up and go to my huge wardrobe were i got my Spot stuff out and Got them on.

I put my Earphones in and just let the Music bang my Ear."I am going for a Run" i said to anybody who was in the House.I got out and the just began to Run.I began to run since i was here.I live in Lambeth now.In a really huge Villa with my Cusin Rahul and my Aount and Onkel.IT is crazy how fast i called this my Home.But i had to it was the last wish from my Mom and Dad.

As my Favorite music came on i Began to run faster and Faster.I just couldn't stop.I just began to run faster with every step i took.As the musik ended I felt some one's Hand on my shoulder "Marcel" i whispered and Turned around.Just to see Rahul who was out of breath too."What happend?" he asked still Breathing fastly.

"Why were you running that fast?" Rahul said shaking my shoulder.I just hugged him.HE got through my HAir and then kissen my hair.It began to rain.The Perfekt time To rain.I thought."Come on lets go home" Rahul said.As he said that i noticed that he was in his Spotcoth too and then i realized that he was out too today maybe he saw me Runing and just Followed me.AS i looked at him and thinking he Looked at me too and smiled."What?" he said smiling."Nothing" i said looking at the Ground.

Few Hours Later~

I layed at my BEd thinking about my Life.I just couldn't sleep.My mind kept on thinking about Marcel but that just made Everything more Worse.I just Couldn't sleep "Ughhhh" i moaned and hit my Pillow.As i was that angry i just Grabbed my Phone and began to Text.......