Chapter Seven : The big Change...♥

Amira's P.O.V

I woke up on my Room.What happend Yesterday?.As i reminded Everything i went downstairs I heard noises from the Kitchen. It was Marcel. I smiled."Mmmh..Smels Goog" i said he jumped a little and then he Turned around.He looked different His hair was a mess he had Curls.He smiled "What are you cooking?" i asked still sleepy. "Pankakes" he said and smiled. "Yaaaay" i said Like an little Girl. Marcel Laughed at me. "So what do you want to do Today?" i Asked while he gave me a plate with three Pankakes. "I thought of going to the hairdresser" he said. I nodded. He then sat infont of me and we ate in silenc. "I'am going to my house getting ready and then i am going to pick you up okay?" I nodded again and smiled.

He picked me up after about 45 minutes. I went to his car and He opened the door for me.Something i loved about him :).We got to an Hairdresser and soon someone went up to us "How can i help you?" she asked with an big smile. "I wanted to cut my Hair" Marcel said nervous. "Are you sure?" i aske him quietly.He just smiled and Nodded at me.

The women who cam up to us earlier brought us to an seat.And Marcel sat down.A few minutes later a man in a west and in skinny leather pants walked up to us.i think he is...gay."So sweetyyy how can i help you?" he asked and gone through Marcel's hair with his hands.Marcel's eyes widen.And i could not help but Laugh.The man looked Annoyed now."I just want a little cut" Marcel says holding in his Laughter.

After about some minutes "Are you both toghter?" the Hairdresser asks."N-" "Yes" Marcel cuts me Off.I gave him a Look that said 'WTF' and he gave me the 'Shut up i have to' look. "oh" the Hairdresser said a little sad. I think he Laid eyes on Marcel.I grinned at this thought of mine. "I am going to get an coffee from starbucks You want some?" i asked Marcel. "No thanks" he said i nodded.I went to starbucks got my coffee and went back to see how Marce-Oh my fucking god! What the Hell happend while i was gone. Marcel he...he was.he had curls and his hair Oh my god he looked So Damn Hot.

"Annddd?" Marcel asked me with an huge grinn on his Face. "Wow you look...Amazing" i said not knowing what to say next. He Laughed and then gave the hairdresser his money. After that we went to an beauty salon where he was gettin off of his pimpels and stuff like that. He had an Face like an Baby now.I smiled and he smiled back.

We went to my House and upstairs to my room "Sooo" i asked him "So now I am going to make the change of my Life" he said smiling.I nodded. "Whats in the little bag you bring with you Yesterday?" "Owyeah i forgot these are my contact lenses so i get off of this annoying Glasses" he said getting off of his glasses and putting the lenses on. He get in the bathroom to change in his new Clothes and then he came back. He.He wasn't that nerd Anymore he was a new Marcel.

"What do you think?" "You look Good" i said a little cold. "Okay what's going on with you" he asked. I got to him and hugged him. "Please never change....never" i said quietly.He hugged back. "Promise" he said giving me a kiss on my Head.He broke the Hug and said "So make me Beautiful right now" i laughed "what do you mean?" "I mean put me on some Make-up and stuff like that" he said seriously. "haha Okay" i said going to my MAke-up stuff. 

"Okay sit down Please" i told him. He sat down on my Make up chair. I put some make up on his face just a little bit not too much. And after that i really didn't know what to do so i just decited to put on some Lipgloss to make his Beautiful Lips a little bigger. As i put the Gloos onto my Finger and then on his lips as i put it on his lips i looked deep into his beautiful green eyes.I couldn't help but get closer and closer to him.then it happend.

Our Lips.Met.and.We.Kisses

He kissed back.THis was the moment Where i Realized.I Loved Him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think?

Do you think Marcel Loves her does he still love the girl for who he changed?