Chapter Sixteen : Save in your Arm's ♥

Just wanted to let you know they AREN'T a Couple guys :)

_____________________________________________________________________

Amira's P.O.V

I was starring at My house still on Fire.The only thing in my Mind.It was all my Fault.I watched how the Fire man's extinguished the fire.If they just could extinguish the Fire in me. Everyone was gone Now.The Fire man's,Ambulance,My mom,Our House,Our memories. The only one who was There was Marcel.I looked at him.

He did everything for me and my Mom. He even didn'T have an T-shirt on.He had cut's everywere but he just watched the House too.I keep on watching him and his Body.Then an Cut catched my eye it was really deep but it wasn't bleeding.I cupped his Arm in my Hands and kissed the Cut.

Marcel's P.O.V

I watched the House that was now only ash.I then felt little Hands wrap around my Arm and the a Kiss was placed on my Arm.I looked down at Amira.She now was Alone.No Mom and no Dad.She was all Alone now.But i wasn'T going to Left her Like everyone else did i am Going to help her no matter what."thank you" she then whispered laying her Head down at my shoulder and keep looking at the burned building infront of us.I just kissed her Forehead.

"Come let's go" i said standing up."Where?" she said sadly."To your new Home" i said giving her my Hand to take it."What?" she asked taking my hand. "Do you really think i am going to Left you here Alone on the Street." i asked her.She just shaked her head no."Well my mom always wanted a Daughter so she can have you" i said holding in my Tears. She began to cry and just hugged me and cried into my neck.I hugged her back and then i Broke the Hug.And bring her to my House and her New House.

I took her up the stairs and into the guestroom but as i opened the door Everything was dusty.I had to cough from all the Dust."Okay you know what you can sleep in my Room." i told her. "But what about you?" she asked."I will sllep on the couch" i said ans smieled at her. "No i dont want this" she said Crying.I hold her and hugged her and kissed her Head."Okay what do you want" i whispered. "sleep with me" she whispered back.(You naughty naughty guys ;) she didn'T mean the dirty way) What?Did she want to...? wait but i thought she thought that was disgusting?.But she just said it? 

I Opened the door for her and the Closed it.I then pushed her Gently to the Wall and hold her Face in mine and then i get Closer to her.But right before our Lips met i Fellt Two little hands Pushing me Away."What are you doing?!!!" she yelled. "I-I tought you wanted to....sleep" I whispered the last part.

"No i just mean to sleep and not Band!" she Told me. "I am sorry i just tought wrong sorry" i said looking down. "It's okay" she said.I walked up to my Wardrober and gave her One of my Ramones T-Shirt and one Boxer of mine.since her whole house is now gone. "Here" i said handing her the Clothes. "Thanks" she said giving me a Kiss on the cheek and hugging me."Thanks for everything" she whispered into my neck.

She then broke the hug and Walked into the bathroom in my Room and got out with the clothes i gave her.She looked so Small in my Clothes and so sweet.I hopped into my Bed and tapped at the Place beside me Telling her to Hop on the Bed to.She just got under the Cover and Turned her back at me I did the same and turned the Lights off.I then Felt little Arm's wram around my back and Little kisses.I then hold one of her hands took it to my Mouth and Kissed it Lightly.

"Everything is going to be Right Again"

I told her and then Fell asleep.

Amira's P.O.V

"Everything is going to be Right Again" was the only thing i heard before i Fell asleep.I then woke up.But where was i?.I was in my Room but everything was on Fire.Then i saw her.My mom."You didn't Help me" she said looking deep into my eyes."You were so naiv that you just think about yourself...and now I am in Hell." she said Looking at me with no emotion in her Eyes. "But now I want Revenge" she said. And then everything was on Fire me too.I wanted to scream for help but nothing came out of my Mouth.My mom then streched her Hand for me But before i could Take it.I fell."MOOOOOOOOOOM!" I screamed and wake up.

I felt someone jump next to me.It was Marcel.I then began to Cry."moom....mom" i said inbetween cries."Shhhhh" i heard marcel say and Hugging me from behind "Shhhh it was just a Dream" He said Laying down with me in his Arm's.I felt save.I was Save. I then fell back to sleep Holding marcel's arms Thight scared that he would Leave me too.