Chapter Twenty : Open the Doors...♥

Marcel's P.O.V

Amira she was Texting.I always tried to figure out were she was With sho she was.And stuff but she just kept Skipping my Questions.But i was still happy that she was ALive and Wrote me.We began to write more Often.And between today was Prom many girls Asked me to go on PRom with the but i everytime i said No because I want to go there with the Girl i Love.But i didn't know were she Lived now.That makes me just go Crazy like Ughhhh.I hate it.

Amira's P.O.V

Okay.So today is PRom and I am scared.How can i go to Prom without anyone knowing that.Okay.IHAVE TO Ask my Aunt even if she is sayning 'no' I am going to this Prom.I opened my Door and Screamed for my Aunt "Aunnttttttt???Aunttt can you please come to my Room??".After few seconds i heard a "Okay" and then i heard footsteps coming up the Stairs.She opened my Door and smiled at me."So?" she asked walking over to me."Ehm....um...can we talk at the terrace please?" I asked getting nervous.

We walked to the Terce at my room and Sat down."So um...I wanted to ask you something?" I said looking at her Eyes."Yes" seh said smiling."In my School.in my Old school they are doing a Prom and...." "No does not come in question" she interrupt me getting up and turning her back at me."But auntii Please" I said and putting my Hand onher Shoulder.She pushed my Hand away and turned around. "No why do you even want to go there.You have nothing left there.You have nothing to search there.Okay.Everything is over there.No.end of Discussion" She said walking slowly away from me.

"But I am going to end up Everything that i left there.There are peopel i have to say goodbye Before i Left i have to tell them that i am Going away Forever.You have to gave me a Chance.I am going to end up EVERYTHING!." I said a little loud.She turned around with a tear in her eye.She walked over to me and Wiped my Tear away who escaped from my Eye.

"Okay but be careful and dont do anything you will regret someday" she said whispered."I won't" i said and kissed her Forehead."thank you" i said and the run down the Stairs were Rahul was."Oh my gash you scared me"I said putting my Hand on my Heart."Were are you going" he asked seriouesly."I am going shopping" i said i just couldn'T stop Smiling.And then i pushed him a little to the side and Run out of the Villa and into my New Car.

I just hit the Gaspedal like never Before and Drove to the Shopping centre.I got into the First shop i saw with Dresses and Tried on some.After Four other shops i Finally got this Dress : http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/7cd9b8-l-610x610-dress-prom-dress-cute-girly-short-dress.jpg and these Shoues : http://www.damenschuh.de/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/900x600/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/4/5/45links_3_104.jpg.Then i Walked over to the first Hairdresser i found and have done my Make up like this : http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2lngmzdUO1ru3k6no1_500.jpg and my Hair was done like this : http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rdVGMDR0Xnk/UWhLjm-48TI/AAAAAAAAAc8/qFJvc9uFA3w/s1600/tumblr_mgpg287mTt1r8ug83o1_500.jpg. I was Finished and Happy with my make up.So i stood up and there was i In my Promcloth.

I was getting nervous as i walked over to the Car it was about 9pm know and the PRom began at 8pm so it was time for me to go there.Og corse i didn't tell marcel that i am coming to the Prom.So i was driving to the school.I passed from a really Familier Street and the i realized that this was the street from the River.I was one street away from my school and as i was thinking that i saw my School.

My heart began to Race.I parked at the School parkinglot.I Sit in the car like 5 minutes to Relax my self but my Heart wont stop racing.As i got off the Car i saw the car...from Marcel.That made my Heart race even more.But that was good because now i know That he is Here.I got all my spirit togheter and Began to walk up the Stairs.And here i was.Standing infront of the Doors that i will come out with a New Person.I took a Deeeeeeeeep Breath and Opened the door.

As soon as i opened the door I got a few Looks from the peopel around me.I took another Breath as i Ariived at the door from the Gym with a poster on it writtin 'WELCOME TO THE PROM'.I closed my Eyes and thought about my old Life.I am going to change everything from now on