Chapter Five : Never change your Personality~

Marcel's P.O.V

It was the day after Everything happend with Amira. It's Saturday. "Marcel we are getting visited Today,get Ready" i heard my Mom say From downstairs.Visited?.From who?.I don't care I am just going to be sittin in My room then.I got up from my Bed into the bathroom, i got a Shower and After that i brushed my teeth and Then get into my Clothes.

After about 10 minutes I herad our doorbell rang and my Mom opening it. I then closed my Door and wanted to be alone.2o minutes Left and i heard my Mom yelling "Marcel come down Now" even if i didn't want to i Got down and than into the Livingroom.I wish i never did because there she was.Amira.She looked back.Don't wanting any Eyekontakt with me. But she had something i could tell you by looking in her Face she looked so Sad. "Hello MArcel" her Mom said smiling at me. "Hello" i said smiling back. "This is my Daughte-" "We know us eachother Mom" Amira cut her Mom off. "Oh well then.good." her mom said still smiling. "Okay then you both can up to Marcels Room and do what Teenagers do" My mom said. "Moooooooom" i said annoyed.

After a little silenc Amira got up from where she was sitting and walked up to me. I then went to my room with Her following me. I closed the door shut. Now we where there in Silence.Silence.Silence.Sile- "I am just here because of my Mom" she said breaking the Silence. "I heard what you did say Yesterday" she said more whispered. "Aha" i said a little cold. I could see how sad she was so i wanted to know why she even Helped me. "why did you Hel-" "Because i know how you fell." she said fast cutting me off. "How do you know how i feel?" i asked her. "because from there where i come From i got bullied to and i wanted to Help you" "But i can take care of myself" i said annoyed. I was annoyed because she Helped me and shes i Girl you know. "Yeah you can take 'care' of yourself....what if i would left you there huh? What if he Wouldn't stop Kicking you what if you would Die there?" she said yelling the last Part.

Amira's P.O.V

".....What if he wouldn't stop Kicking you what uf you would Die there?" i said more Yelled. Then i Felt i warm body Hugging me. I didin't know what to do so I Hugged back. "Thank you" i Hear Marcel say in a deep voice.Wow.His deep voice is so.so.Adorble. And then suddenly i Felt something wet on my Shoulder.He was crying.Oh my god. My heart did breack because i did exactly know how he feel."Shh" i said. Then i break the hug and Wiped the tears away from his Face. "I am sorry what i said Yesterday i-i am just not used to it to ge-get Help f-from other Peopel" he said in a chracked voice.

"It's okay" i said smiling. Then i hugged him. And he hugged back.After about 2 minutes of just Hugging we sat down on his Bed in silence.silence.sile-"I want to Change" he said breaking the Silence."What do you mean?" i asked confused. "I mean i want to change my Style so No one ever makes fun of my Look." i didn't know what to say but what he was thinking was Right. because i did the same and since then everything went better. "Will you Help me?" he asked."Ye-Yes" i said and smiled. "But Promise me onething Okay?" "Okay what ever it is" "Never Change your Personality" "Promise" he said and gave me his little Finger.I Laughed i bit at this."AMIRA COME DOWN WE HAVE TO GO NOW!" my Mom yelled from downstairs. "So i have to Go" i said with a small smile.  "Okay and oh wait...can i have your Number?" he Asked and gave me his Phone."yeah sure" i said and tipped my number in his Phone.He then gave me a Kiss on the Cheek and i Blushed a little.Oh my god he just gave me a Kiss on the cheek yaaaay. I smiled to myself like an idiot. and then Left.

At my house i got a Text message. I opened it.

M: Thank you again. And good night Beautiful :)Xx -M

A: No Problem Handsome ;) Haha Xxx -A

Marcel's P.O.V

She just called me Handsome yaaay.Wait! Wait Marcel No! No You are a Man an MAn never be like Girls and also you have eyes on someone else.!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who could be this Someone Else? ^^

Hope you like it :*