Chapter Fiveteen : All my Fault...!

Amira's P.O.V

We where at my Place with Marcel,my Mom was Home again.But she was asleep Already so we did some Pizza.We did the usual stuff We wathced an Movie in the midde of the Movie stardet to Talk about Random things.And then he Left.I was tired so i Walked upstairs and Hopped into my Bed and Fell Asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Before you keep on Reading Go to youtube and open the song safe and sound by taylor swift and keep on Reading. ;) Hope you like it :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

I woke up to an strange Smell.As i stood up i realized that my Room was full of Smoke.I got panik and walked fastly to my Door.I Opened it I didn't know what to do so i Ran downstairs I COuldn'T Open the Door i checked if it was Locked but it wasn't. 

I then swallowed some of the Smoke.Then i began to cough Hard. I thought i was going to Die but then i began to Scream "HELP!!!!! HEEEELPPP! PLEASEEEEE HEEELP!!!" 

Marcel's P.O.V

I smelled somethin Something burnt. Then i heard Screams.It was Amira!!!. I Got up and without even an T-Shirt. I run like Hell and the i Saw her House On Fire. "HELPP" I herad her Scream again I got to the Door."AMIRA AMIRAAAAA!!"  I Yelled trough the door.

Amira's P.O.V

It was Marcel.MARCEL. "MARCEELLL MARCEEELL GOD THANKS YOU ARE HERE PLEASE HELP ME...PLEASEE" I said Crying know."Go away from the Door" he yelled trough the Door.I got Away and the he Kicked the door sever Times. I gave up. I walked to the Door. "Marcel....it is no use" i said through the door."NO NEVER GO AWAY FROM THE DOOR" he Yelled. I walked away again.

Then i heard him Scream and then a Really Loud *Bang* The door was Laying on the Floor now.Then something really Heavy Fell on my Foot I screamed in Pain it did Hurt Really much "AMIRA!!" Marcel said and Helped me to walk forward but i Couldn't "It hurts" i said in pain. 

He then suddenly lifted me up In Princess style.There where already standing ambulance's HE carried me to the ambulace but the i Realized my Mom.MOM!."MARCEL MY MOM IS STILL IN THE HOUSE" I screamed then i got up no caring about my Foot. Marcel was already in the House again. "MOOOOOMMM MOOOOOOM" I wanted to Run but the paramedic didn't Let me go trough.

"PLEASEEE LET ME GOOOO MOOOOOM PLEASE DONT LEAVE MEEE MOOOOM" I screamed.Then i saw Marcel with my mom in his Arm's. "mom" i whispered the paramedis's run up to my mom and took her to this Peepingmachiens I sat down next to her and hold her burned hand "mom please dont leave alone i dont know what i did without you please dont leave me lke my dad did...please..i love you" i said crying even harder now. 

A Loong *Peeeeeeep* brought me to stop crying.I did exactly know what this mean.But she wasn't.No.no.no.NO.She wasn'T Dead. I then looked up and saw Marcel talking to an Paramedic. HE then looked to me with Tears in his eyes. I just shaked my head.No she wasn't.I looked at her Lifeless body there were no life more in it no love.no Mom. I then felt an Hand on my shoulder as i Turned to see who it was i saw marcel."sorry" he whispered "no.No.NO SHE IS NOT DEAD SHE JUST ISN'T" I yelled at marcel. And the hugged him "She isn't" i whispered. Then one of the Fire man walked up to us. "We found out that the Oven was the reosen for the Fire it was still on We are sorry" I was shocked.the oven.From the pizza we made.It.it all was my Fault.My mom is dead because of me.Our house is on fire it was my fault.All the memories were gone it was my Fault.It was all my Fault."it was all my Fault.myfault" i whispered."It was my fault.my fault.my fault.my fault."I keep on saying I went trough my hair with my Hands.And go down the ambulance with my back.All my Fault.