Chapter Ten : Our First Fight.....</3

Marcel's P.O.V

I walked to the big Tree of the Lake with Ashley."I have to Go..Bye" i said and gave her a kiss on the Cheek.As i Turned around i Saw someone running and i Exatly did know who it was.Amira."Amira?....AMIRA" i yelled but she just Run faster. "AMIRA...STOP wAIT WHERE ARE YOU GOINGGG????" I yelled then Run behind her.We were running like 5 mins as then i could saw our houses.Amira Fell on the ground but she Got up and just walked fast.

But then i Holded her on the Arm."LET GO!" she screamed.But suddenly she began to Scream "HEEEELPPPP!!! HELPPPPP!!!!".I didn't know what to do so i Covered up her Mouth.And the i Pulled her over to an Alley."WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?!?! WHAT HAPPEND TO YOU HUH? WHY WERE YOU RUNNING AWAY????" "WHY WOULD YOU EVEN CARE ???HUH??" she yelled.

" YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND SURE I CARE???"i yelled. "OHHH! NOW I AM YOUR FRIEND AGAIN"she yelled back.Silence."and now it's my Fault or what? Sorry that i left you for someone else! Sorry that you were alone all the Time! Sorry that i had Better things to do than Hanging out with my 'Best Friend' Sorry that you were ALone for 4 Fuckin weeks."she said.Silence.

"I WANT MY NERD FRIEND BACK!" she began to scream and cry.Silence.

"I wish i'd never Helped you to become like this i even don't know who you are anymore!!"Silence.

"I wish i'd never Helped you and just Left you there to Death!!!".Silence.

"AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE WORST PART IS?!?!"she yelled.

"WHAT IS IT?! WHAT? COMON SAY IT?! WHAT'S THE WORST PART?!!"i yelled at her.she looked down at something.Then i realized that i was still holding her Arm.Hard.She got out of my grip and she turned away to go.But the she Turned Around.

"You Broke your Promise"

she said old.And the run away.Silence.The silence of an Broken heart.Did i?.No i didn't.I didn't break my Promise.

                                       *****Flashback*****

"I want to Change" I said breaking the Silence."What do you mean?" Amira sked confused."I mean i want to change my Style so No one ever make fun of my Look again."a little Silence."Will you Help me?" I asked."Ye-Yes" she said and Smiled. "But Promis me one thing Okay?" "Okay whatever it is" "Never Change your Personality" "Promise"

                                       *****Flashback over*****

I will never Change NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS i Promised.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DO you think he did break his Promise?

And if you would be Amira what would you do?